Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smiley378

PC Stuttering Issue Cont....

Looking at that video, when it stutters at 0:42 and 1:42, both times the backround image just changed. Try having a static image as a backround and see if it still stutters in BeamNg.drive

Posted · Original PosterOP

Specs:

Ryzen 9 3900x

ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 

ROG O8G RTX 2070

32 GB DDR4 3600 Gskill

Samsung 960 EVO 1TB

Corshair RX 750 PSU

Drivers:

Windows 10 64 bit Version 1909

Asus Version 442.19 Graphic

Asus version 1201 Motherboard

Temps:

CPU 50 at idle 60-70 under load

Graphics card 32 idle 50-70 depending on load

I've made a forum post before and followed their advice. After explaining that I've had the graphics card RMA'd and replaced 3 times and put a different graphics card in they suggested the motherboard which I think was definitely the issue. I installed the replacement motherboard ASUS sent me and it's still stuttering. It occurs while I'm working on my homework and in game. I recorded it happening and posted it to youtube. The stuttering occurs at timestamps :42 , 1:42 the rest of the video is me trying to get it to do it in minecraft but I couldn't get it to act up in minecraft.

My original post is linked here and goes more in depth with the problem- 

What monitor do you have?

I build computers and networks. Fibre Optic is my only dream imaginable. 

Studying for my CompTIA A+ and my CCNA, if you have any tips, let me know please!

Main PC: i5 8400, Saphire RX 570 4GB, ASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming, 32GB 3200MHz Patriot Viper RAM, 256GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 550W Evga PSU.

Home Server: 2x Xeon e5410, 64GB DDR2 ECC

Actually, run a virus scan with Windows Defender.

Studying for my CompTIA A+ and my CCNA, if you have any tips, let me know please!

Main PC: i5 8400, Saphire RX 570 4GB, ASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming, 32GB 3200MHz Patriot Viper RAM, 256GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 550W Evga PSU.

3 minutes ago, callmejaccob said:

Actually, run a virus scan with Windows Defender.

Came up with 0 threats found

Posted · Best Answer

Looking at that video, when it stutters at 0:42 and 1:42, both times the backround image just changed. Try having a static image as a backround and see if it still stutters in BeamNg.drive

Intel Core i5-8400 / ASRock Z370 Pro 4 / Hyper 212 Evo / 16GB DDR4 @3000 / MSI RTX 2070 Armor / Corsair RM550x / SanDisk 250GB / 1TB WD HDD / Fractal Design Define R4

8 minutes ago, Medicate said:

That actually fixed it

1 minute ago, Smiley378 said:

That actually fixed it

Just out of curiosity, was the built in windows diashow or an external programm?

Intel Core i5-8400 / ASRock Z370 Pro 4 / Hyper 212 Evo / 16GB DDR4 @3000 / MSI RTX 2070 Armor / Corsair RM550x / SanDisk 250GB / 1TB WD HDD / Fractal Design Define R4

Weird how it would cause stuttering. I use wallpaper engine and I have lower specs then you do. Never experienced any stuttering.

6 minutes ago, callmejaccob said:

Weird how it would cause stuttering. I use wallpaper engine and I have lower specs then you do. Never experienced any stuttering.

13 minutes ago, Medicate said:

Just out of curiosity, was the built in windows diashow or an external programm?

I use the built in windows slideshow background feature but now I'm just gonna leave a static picture unless you guys have a suggestion for a slideshow background engine I can use that doesn't render my pc a brick every minute.

1 minute ago, Smiley378 said:

I use the built in windows slideshow background feature but now I'm just gonna leave a static picture unless you guys have a suggestion for a slideshow background engine I can use that doesn't render my pc a brick every minute.

Wallpaper Engine is pretty good.