Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimus

A new reaction

Posted · Original PosterOP

Because of how popular it is and because of how long the trend has stuck around I think the forum should add a new 'F' reaction. This would be very useful in cases where something doesn't go as planned for someone's build or troubleshooting, or just general uses where pressing f to pay respects would be used anywhere else.

-Undeniably Indie™

I'm an advocate for a sad react, but F ain't too bad either

|| ℍ𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕒 || 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: GTX 1080 || Memory: 16GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Noctua D15 || PSU: 750W EVGA G2 || Case: Define C

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Slottr said:

I'm an advocate for a sad react, but F ain't too bad either

I think the F might even be more encompasing and used more, I do agree we need SOMETHING other than a like though

-Undeniably Indie™

2 hours ago, Sushimus said:

I think the F might even be more encompasing and used more, I do agree we need SOMETHING other than a like though

Sadly, just like funny, it would be misused. With funny its harder to say for sure, but I can say I have seen it being used in trolling sense.

If it is easy to add/remove, then maybe it should be tested to see how bad this Community is in reality.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

As a sort of side note, to test features like this and more, there could be a beta tester application and position. It doesn't have to be paid and I'd be happy to help.

5 minutes ago, FakeCIA said:

As a sort of side note, to test features like this and more, there could be a beta tester application and position. It doesn't have to be paid and I'd be happy to help.

We have beta forum for testing bigger changes. But for social experimentation, small groups don't really work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The reactions on the forum are meant to be used in a positive manner to express thanks to someone or to mark a post as helpful. Reacting to a post also increases the users reputation points on the forum.

I don't think having negative reactions like a sad react or (X) Doubt react would be in the spirit of the reactions/reputation system, and it's not really the atmosphere we want to encourage on the forums either.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

the doubt reaction can use that thinking face emoji 🤔

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!