Need help with this repair if possible

boosted350z03

Is there anyway to repair this? It’s an msi monitor. One of my dang cats scratched it. 

43AADCE6-D6A6-422E-843D-A06B2E8E542E.jpeg

Depends on the manufacturer of your monitor if they have options to repair damage like that. Most of the people I know who had similar had to take their monitors to a third party service to repair this kind of damage.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

If you still have the box pack it up, log into ebay and try to sell it as Open Box. If anybody ask you questions about it tell them you never took it out of the box. A friend who had an uncle who died in car accident gave it to you. Actually you can list it as brand new if you want, it doesn't make any difference. Pray the one who buys it doesn't give a shit about money, curses you twice and throws it in the trash. After all that is gone praise from the heart... eBay.

2 minutes ago, Techea said:

If you still have the box pack it up, log into ebay and try to sell it as Open Box. If anybody ask you questions about it tell them you never took it out of the box. A friend who had an uncle who died in car accident gave it to you. Actually you can list it as brand new if you want, it doesn't make any difference. Pray the one who buys it doesn't give a shit about money, curses you twice and throws it in the trash. After all that is gone praise from the heart... eBay.

Or you could just keep it and deal with it

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

2 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

Or you could just keep it and deal with it

Keep it for what? You know it costs just like a brand new one the repair. I'm teaching you here ways to recoup the loss...like a smarty. 

1 minute ago, Techea said:

Keep it for what? You know it costs just like a brand new one the repair. I'm teaching you here ways to recoup the loss...like a smarty. 

It’s not that big of a deal, it’s a small mark.

i would rather deal with the mark then get sued for fraud.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Being an asshole that scams people really doesn't make you "a smarty". OP could probably get repairs covered under warranty anyway.

A girl who loves to love.

What? Sued for Fraud? lol, what planet are you from? By the look in the picture you should be from a far far away galaxy. 

Just now, Aimi said:

Being an asshole that scams people really doesn't make you "a smarty". OP could probably get repairs covered under warranty anyway.

Another one from a far far away galaxy. Wtf are you guys doing among us? Aliens are not welcomed.

Another one from a far far away galaxy. Wtf are you guys doing among us? Aliens are not welcomed.

Genuine question, are you a child? You can't just lie about shit when you're selling things, and not all repairs will charge double whatever the product costs. Grow up.

2 minutes ago, Aimi said:

Genuine question, are you a child? You can't just lie about shit when you're selling things, and not all repairs will charge double whatever the product costs. Grow up.

Not much left to grow. Trying to grow my muscles right now. Would you mind checking out eBay for a couple of minutes and if it's possible... buy something? We will be on the same page after that.

1 minute ago, Techea said:

Not much left to grow. Trying to grow my muscles right now. Would you mind checking out eBay for a couple of minutes and if it's possible... buy something? We will be on the same page after that.

Why would I waste money just to give you the idea that you're making some point?

Aliens needs to get accustomed with our ways of doing business. Otherwise you will talk nonsense, like your posts above. First chapter and best way to learn it is to first make a purchase or two on eBay. We will get into more complicated things after that.