Help with GHUB

cam8826

I have a G502 Lightspeed. Recently, whenever I boot up my computer I am greeted with the prompt, "Restart required for one or more components of the G HUB update. Would you like to restart your computer now?" When I would restart, the message would pop up again immediately after booting. Frustrated with the message, I decided to uninstall G HUB and reinstall it again. When I attempted the reinstall, I am greeted with the same "Restart required for one or more components of the G HUB update. Would you like to restart your computer now?" message after clicking the "Install and Launch" button. If it matters, I had to uninstall my Logitech Gaming Software before this current attempt at a reinstall, not sure if that bugged the drivers or what. I submitted a support ticket but I fear it will end up not being helpful.  Basically I am stuck in a never ending cycle of not being able to uninstall GHUB while also not being able to install it either.  Please any help, really don't want to have to system reset.  I have also already tried recovering to an old registry.  This had the GHUB showing back as an application on my PC, but it wouldn't open.