Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neko Yumi

HELP PC not booting up after 2 different CMOS clears!

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

control panel > power options> change what these power buttons do > change settings that are currently unavailable > untick turn on fast startup

 

reboot

Fast start up is already turned off. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, Neko Yumi said:

Fast start up is already turned off. 

Here is something interesting though

removing the following fixes the issue

Arctis 7 headset wireless receiver 

HTC VIVE linkbox USB 

HTC VIVE HDMI 

and also changing keyboard and mouse to usb 3.1

 

EDIT 1 : culprit is the HTC VIVE HDMI cable connected to the graphics card. 

plugging it in provokes this behavior. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Neko Yumi said:

Here is something interesting though

removing the following fixes the issue

Arctis 7 headset wireless receiver 

HTC VIVE linkbox USB 

HTC VIVE HDMI 

and also changing keyboard and mouse to usb 3.1

 

EDIT 1 : culprit is the HTC VIVE HDMI cable connected to the graphics card. 

plugging it in provokes this behavior. 

yeah which means the bios is outputting to your vive headset.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited) · Original PosterOP
13 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

yeah which means the bios is outputting to your vive headset.

Interesting... is there a setting i can change to avoid this from happening? 

EDIT 1 : I found something here would this help? 

 

20200225_024133.jpg

Edited by Neko Yumi
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, TrigrH said:

nope, a displayport to hdmi adapter might do it, or if you have another HDMI port.

Check EDIT 1 above please~

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, TrigrH said:

?

I ve edited a previous post with a picture of a bios setting that could select the primary display. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

yeah it wont help.

Okay well.. i ll be testing all of this tomorrow it is very late here

Thank you very much for your patience and very valuable help, you re a lifesaver. But i wont rest until everything is tested! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
11 hours ago, Neko Yumi said:

Okay well.. i ll be testing all of this tomorrow it is very late here

Thank you very much for your patience and very valuable help, you re a lifesaver. But i wont rest until everything is tested! 

Currently everything works after some stress tests and some smooth gaming experience.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Newegg

×