Downloading Rig

Succpicious

I don't have WiFi at my house, so I have to go somewhere else to download games. I need ideas for a PC that's small and can run windows 10. I'd prefer not to use a laptop because I'd like to modify in the future.

Just to be clear about this - you only want to use the computer to download games - you'll play them on a different machine?

I feel like anything small and portable would do the job fine, since you'll most likely download the games to a hard drive (or SSD) and then plug them into your gaming pc. So I don't see the need to modify the downloading rig in the future.

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

10 minutes ago, myselfolli said:

Just to be clear about this - you only want to use the computer to download games - you'll play them on a different machine?

I feel like anything small and portable would do the job fine, since you'll most likely download the games to a hard drive (or SSD) and then plug them into your gaming pc. So I don't see the need to modify the downloading rig in the future.

Yes, the computer would be strictly for downloading.

3 minutes ago, Succpicious said:

Yes, the computer would be strictly for downloading.

Well depending on what the circumstances at your download location are - you really don't need anything special. It pretty much only depends on if you'd use a wired or wireless internet connection, other than that you just need a decently sized drive and you're off to the races

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

16 hours ago, Succpicious said:

I don't have WiFi at my house, so I have to go somewhere else to download games. I need ideas for a PC that's small and can run windows 10. I'd prefer not to use a laptop because I'd like to modify in the future.

Use the Cheap Dell Gaminc PC guides floating all over the net minus the video card.  Spend the money for the video card on hard drive instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxHiwq7QqJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8BIWIPBt18

CPU: Sempron 2500+ / P4 2.8E / P4 2.6C / A64 x2 4000+ / E6420 / E8500 / i5-3470 / i7-3770
GPU: TNT2 M64 / Radeon 9000 / MX 440-SE / 7300GT / Radeon 4670 / GTS 250 / Radeon 7950 / 660 Ti