In win 101?

Need_Not

Atm I have a spec delta rgb and it fully works but it's cramped and now I am starting to think it's ugly and I wish I had gotten a different case and I like the flat looks like the nzxt but they cost a lot but then I found the in win 101 which is cheap, big (I think) and good looking but I want to know if I am not seeing something that is bad.

Also what should I do with my old case? Fully works except the headphone jack 

Just some random guy who has a gaming computer to play on his Minecraft server

Those style case have 0 front intake, get a meshify c 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

5 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

Those style case have 0 front intake, get a meshify c 

Ugly front tho, and the in win 101 does have a bottom intake that could be just as good? Maybe? A lot of people said they don't have any heat issues

22 minutes ago, Need_Not said:

Ugly front tho, and the in win 101 does have a bottom intake that could be just as good? Maybe? A lot of people said they don't have any heat issues

You need front intake, or else you’ll be choking your gpu and cpu cooler

AMD blackout rig

22 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

You need front intake, or else you’ll be choking your gpu and cpu cooler

but then why does everyone say it has good thermals?

9 minutes ago, Need_Not said:

but then why does everyone say it has good thermals?

Who is everyone?

Gamers Nexus has highly regarded case reviews/themal testing on their channel. I would take a peek there if you're looking for a case, as you may find something you like the look of that still performs well.

Many cases with closed off front panels can perform adequately if you're brute forcing air by running a bunch of fans at high RPM. Generally cases with mesh front panels will perform miles better while running less fans at less RPM.

2 hours ago, Notbn said:

if you're brute forcing air by running a bunch of fans at high RPM

Extreme negative pressure*

AMD blackout rig

P350x  good?

Edit: any case that is boxy but has good front airflow? Looks like the h500 or 510 with the glass not going to the bottom of the case but the size of the h710 or at least something that isn't cramped with an rtx 2080

Phanteks P400A or P300A are both good airflow cases with a less "fractal" design than the FD Meshify

17 hours ago, scuff gang said:

You need front intake

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong wrong wrong. Definitely unlearn that, as that is COMPLETLY untrue. 

It does NOT matter where your intake comes from. Front, top, bottom, side, rear, back, doesnt matter. Saying you need front intake ignores many great performing cases that have little or no ability to intake air at the front like the Lian Li PC-O11D, the Silverstone Raven Series, the Original HAF X (Despite what you might initially think, that front fan doesnt help much since it's mostly blocked by the HDD bays, it's the side fan that really pumps in the cooling) the recent SL600M, etc.

Cases like the In win 101 and 303 are good for GPU temps if you populate the bottom with fans, and if you're OCing the CPU, using an AIO on the side as exhaust. It's not "traditional" airflow, but that doesnt matter if it's doing it like everyone else or not if it's not hurting temperatures in the system OP (specifically OP) is building. Looking at OP's build on his profile, he's got a 2080 and a 3700x with the stock cooler, so it's obvious the emphasis right now is on the GPU cooling, which the in win 1010 with added bottom fans would do good with. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

This past weekend, I built a gaming rig for my friend's daughter with this case (white with pink trim version). For airflow, there's no front or top for fans. But you can mount two on the side, up to three on the bottom, and one on the back. 

It's a decent size, but wouldn't call it roomy, more like a compact mid-size case. FYI, the I/O panel doesn't go flush with back of case, you'll see what I mean if you go with the 101. 

Finally, the tinted side viewing window is very dark and held in place by two push/pull type locking mechanisms, it doesn't come off like thumbscrews. 

"You're my dearest friend & my love. You lit my path through darkness & I'll stand with you...to whatever end." -Leliana (DAO).

31 minutes ago, mcbaes72 said:

This past weekend, I built a gaming rig for my friend's daughter with this case (white with pink trim version). For airflow, there's no front or top for fans. But you can mount two on the side, up to three on the bottom, and one on the back. 

It's a decent size, but wouldn't call it roomy, more like a compact mid-size case. FYI, the I/O panel doesn't go flush with back of case, you'll see what I mean if you go with the 101. 

Finally, the tinted side viewing window is very dark and held in place by two push/pull type locking mechanisms, it doesn't come off like thumbscrews. 

Aw man I'm looking for little to no tint, thanks for the info

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong wrong wrong. Definitely unlearn that, as that is COMPLETLY untrue. 

Sorry, I should’ve said “you need an intake source” 

AMD blackout rig

So as you can see my rgb spec delta is uhh cramped and I do have all the panels off because I am replacing a fan 

Oh and yes, those are light strips with tape 

I'm looking for something that will have more room. I thought the macube 310 was nice but it says 330mm max gpu and that's the same as my case right now so I assumed it was small so I gave that up, any ideas? I also like the 310 because it has a gpu support so if you can find a case with one that would be amazing 

20200224_112805.jpg