AOC 24G2U Thoughts

Simony

So the title explains it all. I am on the verge of buying the 24g2u i just need conformation its good. So can anybody who has it share their opinions please?

Hardware Unboxed has a review. It's the best 1080p 144Hz 24' IPS monitor at this moment.

1 hour ago, Deli said:

Hardware Unboxed has a review. It's the best 1080p 144Hz 24' IPS monitor at this moment.

Yes I know. I know its the best choice rn. Just wanna hear opinions of someone who has it and any flaws. I heard it often comes with a few dead pixels

7 minutes ago, Simony said:

Yes I know. I know its the best choice rn. Just wanna hear opinions of someone who has it and any flaws. I heard it often comes with a few dead pixels

Even expensive monitors often has bad pixels. Just make sure you can return and get a replacement from where you buy if that happens. I'm about order this monitor tomorrow as my second monitor.

23 minutes ago, Deli said:

Even expensive monitors often has bad pixels. Just make sure you can return and get a replacement from where you buy if that happens. I'm about order this monitor tomorrow as my second monitor.

Yes I know. Oh thats great. Yes I will check. Would you mind updating me if your monitor has any dead pixels when it arrives?

16 minutes ago, Simony said:

Yes I know. Oh thats great. Yes I will check. Would you mind updating me if your monitor has any dead pixels when it arrives?

No problem.

Had one 24G2U in the late autumn last year, only problems were a bit of backlight bleed and worse viewing angles than most IPS, but otherwise great for the price.

I edit my posts more often than not

50 minutes ago, Tan3l6 said:

Had one 24G2U in the late autumn last year, only problems were a bit of backlight bleed and worse viewing angles than most IPS, but otherwise great for the price.

Viewing angles wont be a problem as im always straight ahead of the monitor. Is the backlight bleed obvious in games? So would you recommend this monitor?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:14 PM, Simony said:

Viewing angles wont be a problem as im always straight ahead of the monitor. Is the backlight bleed obvious in games? So would you recommend this monitor?

For the price it's between good and great. And it's the 24" 144Hz monitor that I'd use if I already hadn't got AOC AG272FCX6

No backlight bleed in games, only in darkness it is obvious...

I edit my posts more often than not