Xfinity XB3 Dual-band 802.11AC 1x1 capping my mbps to 433 on 802.11AC 2x2 (Wave 2) motherboard

So I have the Xfinity XB3 router, it’s specified as dual-band 802.11ac. I believe this to be a WiFi Wave1 device (also called a 1x1). It’s offering speeds over 700 Mbps. I’m looking at a 802.11AC wave 2 compatible motherboard (Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard) for a build. It claims to have 802.11AC 1x1 of 433Mbps, or 802.11AC 2x2 of 867Mbps. I know the 2x2 (also known as wave 2) wifi to be backwards compatible with my router’s 1x1 (wave 1) wifi; however, what I can’t seem to find anywhere I look is wether I will get the full 867Mbs using my router’s 1x1 wifi capability or if I’m only going to be getting the 433Mbps as a cap.

So if I use 802.11AC 2x2 (Wave2) WiFi connection via my Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, will I get 867 or 433Mbps?

If I am capped at 433Mbps, I might as well use the MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC motherboard, which has better features and is specified for Dual-band 802.11 AC 1x1 WiFi. Please just answer my question, don't sell me on getting one or the other or a different motherboard.

Well I'd imagine the connection speeds wouldn't change from what the router is capable and is doing now. 

13 minutes ago, Spainz said:

So I have the Xfinity XB3 router, it’s specified as dual-band 802.11ac. I believe this to be a WiFi Wave1 device (also called a 1x1). It’s offering speeds over 700 Mbps. I’m looking at a 802.11AC wave 2 compatible motherboard (Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard) for a build. It claims to have 802.11AC 1x1 of 433Mbps...

You will almost certainly be locked at 433 by your mobo. But honestly, even that speed seems overkill for a personal setup. 

You'll be limited by how much speed your paying for

And I should report this for posting the same thing FOUR times

didn't know where Wifi fell under so I posted it to where I thought it was relevant. 

I actually did consider the posts where it wouldn't be relevant and thusly didn't post it there lol