Making your own heat sink v2?

PrankishTrac

Title.png.7ae38af7883054c10c8f53cb063b48cf.png

Damn. I came to this thread thinking you were making some sort of revolutionary dermatology breakthrough.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

6 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Damn. I came to this thread thinking you were making some sort of revolutionary dermatology breakthrough.

Damn auto correct.

I would imagine it's probably in the works, but I would hope they're gonna do it right with all this equipment, which sadly means it might take a while

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

personally I'd love to see them make their perfect versions of certain hardware and peripherals in limited editions and sell them. Like imagine if you had an LTT mouse or keyboard? You know they'd add the best features and make sure the build quality is great!

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, PrankishTrac said:

Who here would love to see a version two of this video (https://youtu.be/TZHtlY6aDMw) now that they have a CNC and a proper shop.

They already made a part 2

And a part 3

But more recently they've decided to go with making their own water blocks instead.

They put what they learned in to practice here

and here

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Also, if you feel like making future video suggestions, please use the thread for that ;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

And to annoy you even more, here's how to NOT cool you PC:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv