WiFi Troubleshooting, need help.

SO I have a Dual-Band Xfinity standard router (XB3), it runs 3.5 and 5 channels and specifies "Dual-Band 802.11AC" and I'm stuck between 2 particular mother boards based on wether they are compatible with that wifi and wether they truly run at their specified avg connection rates. (haven't bought them yet)... I'm looking at the MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard which I know to be 802.11AC compatible as it is specified as having  MU-MIMO technology delivering AC speeds up to 433Mbps without any cable limitation.  However, I'm also looking at the Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  which CLAIMS that with it's Intel® 802.11ac Wave2 CNVi WIFI + Bluetooth 5 it delivers "speeds up to 1.73Gbps and that it's avg rates for 2x2 802.11 AC are 867Mbps." So I'm left wondering, does the Aurous actually run at 867Mbps assuming I can only run it at wave 1 wifi, as in, not 2x2...? Or do I essentially divide the 867 by 2 as I'm only using 1 wave of wifi from my router? Depending what the case is, I may or may not get the AUROS based ONLY on the wifi speed, pls do not sell me on which has better "features".... if they both run at the same avg wifi speed for 802.11AC then I will get the MSI motherboard. AND NO, I cannot get an ethernet or lan connection in my room.

I ASSUME MY STANDARD XFINITYXB3 ROUTER TO BE WAVE 1 only...

So, if I run my WAVE 1 Dual-band 802.11ac wifi through the  Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, do I get the full 867Mbps? Or am I only getting 433Mbps? Or am I getting more then 867Mbps? Anyone know?