S10e display issue

Ilia kumaraku

I have had a samsung galaxy s10e for about a month or two and ive noticed that theres some weird redish color that fill the top of my screen until the camera cutout ends.It also happens on landscape so for example when the camera is on the left side,it will be filled with a different color until the camera lens cut out ends,though not very much noticeable.I would like to know if this is an issue with my device or if it is like this for every other s10 model with this camera cut out.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:44 PM, Ilia kumaraku said:

I have had a samsung galaxy s10e for about a month or two and ive noticed that theres some weird redish color that fill the top of my screen until the camera cutout ends.It also happens on landscape so for example when the camera is on the left side,it will be filled with a different color until the camera lens cut out ends,though not very much noticeable.I would like to know if this is an issue with my device or if it is like this for every other s10 model with this camera cut out.

Any chance you can get a picture of it? My wife has that phone and I haven't noticed any color shift anywhere on the display.