I need your Help! Please! - CS:GO

Hazxekage

Hello, I hope you're having a good day! Well my day is ruined because i can't start CS:GO I've searched youtube for solutions and I've tried them but nothing seems to work. When i try to open the application nothing is displayed and it's like nothing happened. I would really appreciate any and all help.

Has this just happened? Was it working okay before? Did you change anything? Have you tried reverifying the application date through steam? Also when you open it and Ctrl + Alt + Delete do you see CSGO as an open application?

No it's always been like this on my PC but with the family PC it works fine. I never changed anything and when I press CTRL + ALT + DELETE I see nothing the CS:GO application doesn't show up. When i reverify it, it says there's nothing wrong

1 hour ago, Hazxekage said:

No it's always been like this on my PC but with the family PC it works fine. I never changed anything and when I press CTRL + ALT + DELETE I see nothing the CS:GO application doesn't show up. When i reverify it, it says there's nothing wrong

Have you tried reinstalling it?

have you tried validating all the files @Hazxekage

had issues with other games and this worked for me

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

7 hours ago, Hazxekage said:

Didn't work

I found this on Reddit, worth a try if you haven't already?

This happened to me, nothing was working... But i fixed it!

- Click Properties on CSGO in steam.

- In the "General" Tab click the "set launch options" button.

- Type in "-autoconfig" and press "OK"

- Close Properties, Close Steam and relaunch it.

- Open CSGO through steam and wait for a few seconds and Boom! it finally launches.

I tried it just now and it didn't work... I'm beginning to lose hope. When I launch CS:GO from Steam it displays it in green saying it is running and then nothing, it stops 

Okay guys with all of the things I've tried i'm giving up. Thank you so much for taking the time to try and help me but i think i'll just have to reset the entire PC at this point.