I hate a thief... WiFI thief

Squashy

OK found the issue.

I was attempting to change the password using the option on the "first page" and it was freaking out as it was trying to change the password for the WPA2 on the 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and the WPS at the same time.

I had to go to the second page "Advanced Options" and select "Use Custom Password" under the 2.4Ghz and the 5Ghz while leaving the WPS set to "Default" when MAC Filtering is "Enabled"

10 minutes ago, Squashy said:

OK found the issue.

I was attempting to change the password using the option on the "first page" and it was freaking out as it was trying to change the password for the WPA2 on the 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and the WPS at the same time.

I had to go to the second page "Advanced Options" and select "Use Custom Password" under the 2.4Ghz and the 5Ghz while leaving the WPS set to "Default" when MAC Filtering is "Enabled"

For the record WPS should be disabled, its a known security hole. You should also use WPA2 with AES encryption. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I had this nice long post typed out in great clear detail and hit submit not realizing I had lost internet connection! 

WPA2 AES is "Enabled" under 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz section

WPS is "Disabled"

I really appreciate everyones assistance! I was so ticked off when I realized what they had done that I couldn't think straight! They told me once that they would never steal from anyone that was nice to them, they only stole from people that did them wrong. My wife remembered them calling her to ask for the WiFi password and she told them "No its for my home office". I guess in a thief's mind that was enough to turn me into a "wrong do'er" After we have spent thousands of dollars on those kids over the years. Ticks me off that the entire family knew and just laughed it off. 

PS. I need the Wifi for my cell phone. We don't have cellular phone service so we have to use WiFi calling. This Fixed Cellular Internet has an outdoor rectangular antenna mounted high on my roof pointed directly at a cell tower.

We use a VPN for our Phone connections.

Sorry for my rambling and miscommunications, the help is greatly appreciated!