Anyone else have a MEG z390 ACE motherboard? ?

I got an MSI MEG z390 ACE (because I got a great deal of $239.99 instead of normal $289.99 on a Newegg sale)

to upgrade from my old MSI z370-A Pro and I’m wondering if the extra power phases and VRM cooling will help me get better overclocks? ? 

Or are there any features that the MEG ACE has that the MSI z370-A Pro doesn’t have?

If anyone has a MEG ACE or is familiar with it can you please tell me what features and benefits it has over cheaper boards like the Pro I had before?

CPU: i7 8700K (5.1 GHz OC). AIO: EVGA CLC 280 280mmGPUEVGA XC2 Ultra 2080Ti. PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular. MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE. RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (3600 MHz OC). STORAGE: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe, 2TB Samsung 860 EVO, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, 1TB Samsung 860 QVO, 2TB Firecuda 7200rpm SSHD, 1TB WD Blue. CASE: NZXT H510 Elite. FANS: Corsair LL120 RGB 120mm x4. MONITOR: MSI Optix MAG271CQR 2560x1440 144hz. Headset: Steelseries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset. Keyboard: Razer Cynosa Chroma. Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate (Wireless) Webcam: Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam.

Hi Blake. 

The board purchase won't get you a higher overclock from that cpu because of temperatures and voltage scaling. You are about where you should be with the overclock on the Cpu as it is. 

These chips do start getting hot past 1.400v 

The only thing you can do to drastically lower the cpu temp is to de-lid is and use liquid metal under the IHS plate vs the stock crappy TIM (unless you've already done this) 

Now the extra power phases will run ultimately cooler, which is a plus. Also any features you didn't have with the 370 A-Pro. 

In a nut shell, your right in the ball park on the Cpu overclock with ambient cooling.