ChrisZH

So I recently just finished my build.

Ryzen 3800x

Asus rog strix x570-e

Trident z neo cl16 3600 16gb

Radeon vii

Two nvme ssds

It's water-cooled

It seems games just appear choppy at time, CPU load isn't high nor temperatures. Gpu is usually at 99% and overclocked to 1950/1200. Ram is at DOCP settings. Also sometimes I get q codes for ram issues. I did tests and it passed them for memory testing. Should I raise voltage or something? All drivers are up to date as well. New BIOS version.

Unfortunately AMD VEGA drivers are pretty crap right now, I have the same issues with my RX 5700 (different card, same chipset). Its mostly just luck atm. Try DDU then a fresh install of drivers.

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

3 minutes ago, Guiltyx said:

Unfortunately AMD VEGA drivers are pretty crap right now, I have the same issues with my RX 5700 (different card, same chipset). Its mostly just luck atm. Try DDU then a fresh install of drivers.

It's all clean install. But this happens on desktop as well.so confused about what's happening

My suggestion would be to remove the overclock and revert to as many default/stable settings as you can then see if the problem persists, assuming you haven’t done that already. I’m no expert but good luck ? 

1 hour ago, Platinum 8180 said:

My suggestion would be to remove the overclock and revert to as many default/stable settings as you can then see if the problem persists, assuming you haven’t done that already. I’m no expert but good luck ? 

Well I left CPU at stock, I was gonna lower voltage some but left it alone. I guess I can run RAM at stock since that's all I changed