Tightening timings, increase Memory speeds

So i have this kit of CORSAIR vengeance RAM

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-LPX/p/CMK16GX4M2A2666C16

Wondering if i can succesfully push it past 2666Mhz. I know that you obviously can,but i have heard some CORSAIR kits don't place nice when trying to overclock them past there rated speeds. IF not the speeds, what about the timings? What number can i expect, or should i just use DRAM calculator? Thanks Y'all 

C'mon, man.  If you know about the DRAM Calculator then start playing.  To a certain degree it will answer your question just by telling it what your specs are.  And then you can start trying things out.  That's where the fun really begins.  

Definitely create a Windows restore point if you're gonna seriously push your kit.  You won't break any hardware, but you can certainly corrupt data.  These commands will be helpful in repairing some corruption.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

Have fun!

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

You won't get much from those sticks. I has a 3000mhz set that won't do 3200mhz stable. Not worth the effort. Want faster speeds, get faster memory. 

On 2/22/2020 at 2:21 AM, nick name said:

C'mon, man.  If you know about the DRAM Calculator then start playing.  To a certain degree it will answer your question just by telling it what your specs are.  And then you can start trying things out.  That's where the fun really begins.  

Definitely create a Windows restore point if you're gonna seriously push your kit.  You won't break any hardware, but you can certainly corrupt data.  These commands will be helpful in repairing some corruption.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

Have fun!

Thanks dude, i actually used the safe settings, and that was 14-14-14-14-32, and all other values like tRAS tRDRD, and such, everything. But it was not stable, haven't tested speed yet

4 hours ago, Nexblitzer said:

Thanks dude, i actually used the safe settings, and that was 14-14-14-14-32, and all other values like tRAS tRDRD, and such, everything. But it was not stable, haven't tested speed yet

You could try 14-15-14-14-32

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

19 hours ago, nick name said:

You could try 14-15-14-14-32

Ill try that. Thanks again