Buyer after a mouth writes me, saying that he didn't got the product

Lii

Hi, I'm getting seriously pissed about these guys, they seems to be everywhere 

However short story, on eBay I resell some games keys, I send them via email; this guy contacted me a while ago saying that he didn't got the mail, I replied to him to check the spam box, and that I resented to him a second mail, he replies thanks, and everything seems to be ok 

Now after a month recontact me, by insulting me, and threatening me that he will call ebay today, since I've scammed him and that I'm bitching with him

I mean wtf, after a month? Only now you write about it? 

I literally writed like that to him, but I had that if he would like to bitch himself like that, he is welkome 

Ok.. Maybe I should sayd that, but I'm getting pissed on these scam guys, they seems to be everywhere 

Thats the problem as a seller on ebay.

Plus you gotta do all official messaging/communicating through official channels so there is a record, hence ebay messenger.

-= Locked =-

This is better suited as a Status Update.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER