Which monitor is best for 2nd monitor

Tobal245

Im starting a new build and I was wondering what monitor would be the best for a 2nd monitor thats not that good as my first but is good enough.

My main monitor would be a Asus ROG SWIFT PG27UQ (If you think there are better alternatives with similar specs not counting size feel free to recomend).

I dont feel that I have the experience to decide myself so could someone here help me.

Thanks

Depends on what you are trying to do with your second display. If you plan on running a game with both screen, it will be obvious to choose a monitor with the same size, resolution and refresh rate as your primary display. but if you are using it for other things like chat for streaming, you can save a few dollar by going with something way cheaper, look for sales, and make sure to choose the monitor with proper brand for warranty, BTW, make sure your PC has enough power to push the monitor you are trying to use as your primary display, if it can't do 4K 60HZ on most games, it would be a waste of money to go for something so expensive.

4 minutes ago, MSYNLZ(MathoGamer) said:

Depends on what you are trying to do with your second display. If you plan on running a game with both screen, it will be obvious to choose a monitor with the same size, resolution and refresh rate as your primary display. but if you are using it for other things like chat for streaming, you can save a few dollar by going with something way cheaper, look for sales, and make sure to choose the monitor with proper brand for warranty, BTW, make sure your PC has enough power to push the monitor you are trying to use as your primary display, if it can't do 4K 60HZ on most games, it would be a waste of money to go for something so expensive.

what he said ^

just any monitor  will do as long as u get like same height cause it will look werid a second monitor bigger then the main or the other what done. Just any 60hz 1600x900 or 1920x1080p at 60hz 

I live in the land down under and not afraid of a kangaroo

Gold rainbow six player going to yeet on ur bitch 

Spoiler

Intel pentium g4560 

msi z170m mortor 

12gb ddr4 2400mhz (oc to 2666mhz)

1tb hard drive

gtx 750 ti 

some game max psu 500w 80+ 

53 minutes ago, MSYNLZ(MathoGamer) said:

Yes I would have a primary for games and a secondary for other things like chating watching videos while playign etc

47 minutes ago, Bazzzza said:

what he said ^

just any monitor  will do as long as u get like same height cause it will look werid a second monitor bigger then the main or the other what done. Just any 60hz 1600x900 or 1920x1080p at 60hz 

Ok so just a low cost monitor like a 500 one

Also how 

55 minutes ago, MSYNLZ(MathoGamer) said:

Also how do i know how much power is the other monitor going to withdraw?

1 hour ago, Bazzzza said:

what he said ^

Also do you think 27 inch is to small for 4k?

2 minutes ago, Tobal245 said:

Also do you think 27 inch is to small for 4k?

What monitor are you coming from, where in the world are u, and what low end monitor cost 500$ that a 1440p 144hz here  in Australia 

edit: ok i just looked at ur monitor, yeah just a cheap 1080p 60hz 27inch if ur just watching vidoes or for discord etc thats all u need, and to find out how much its withdrawning not sure there buddy, i thing there is some wall plug thing but i dont know

I live in the land down under and not afraid of a kangaroo

Gold rainbow six player going to yeet on ur bitch 

Spoiler

Intel pentium g4560 

msi z170m mortor 

12gb ddr4 2400mhz (oc to 2666mhz)

1tb hard drive

gtx 750 ti 

some game max psu 500w 80+ 

On 2/20/2020 at 11:27 PM, Bazzzza said:

What monitor are you coming from, where in the world are u, and what low end monitor cost 500$ that a 1440p 144hz here  in Australia 

edit: ok i just looked at ur monitor, yeah just a cheap 1080p 60hz 27inch if ur just watching vidoes or for discord etc thats all u need, and to find out how much its withdrawning not sure there buddy, i thing there is some wall plug thing but i dont know

Ok thanks