What's your oldest Linux installation that's still running to this day?

I have an Ubuntu 16.04 installation on a hard drive sitting on a shelf, it was the first distro I daily drove and I wanna keep it for as long as possible. I heard about this guy on some pod cast that they had a 7 year old Arch installation still running. I'm running Fedora currently and have heard great things about release upgrade stability, and I'm wondering how long mine will last. So, what's your oldest Linux install that you can boot up fine to this day?

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

Nothing too old... but Ubuntu Mate 15.04 that my family uses... It's not connected to the internet so I don't think it should be an issue with it still running

Arch Linux rolling updates since 2012 (moved between systems via rsync); I've had to chroot it a few times when an update goes bad. 

If I have to explain every detail, I won't talk to you.  If you answer a question with what can be found through 10 seconds of googling, you've contributed nothing, as I assure you I've already considered it.

What a world we would be living in if I had to post several paragraphs every time I ask a question.

Honestly i'm way to good at keeping my stuff up to date so my oldest is the newest 18.04 LTS lol!

I had Arch running for about 5 months or so, until I tried to install SteamOS on another SSD and it formatted my main one. ?

I reinstalled it last week when this happened, let's see how long it lasts this time lol.

I also tried Debian on an old Acer laptop (which had Vista), but it's still really slow anyway even with Linux.

OS: LFS, Arch, Gentoo | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F | RAM: 16GB HyperX @ 3600MHz (OC)

GPU: XFX Thicc III Ultra RX 5700 XT | Case: Fractal Meshify C | Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe, 500GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD, 1TB HDD

PSU: BeQuiet 530W | Cooling: Arctic Liquid Freezer 240