videos wont play anymore

User308win

Good evening!

So I was just watching youtube and all of a sudden the videos on the internet wouldn't load anymore. I opened other websites and there videos wont play either. I have tried following things: delete temp files (%tmp%), cache, cookies, restart pc, try a different webbrowser (chrome and Iexplorer) and restart router, but none of them worked.

Anybody has any clue how i can play videos again? Its every website....Also the internet works fine, i have no problems posting this and i am also able to play demanding multiplayer games without any lags or stuttering.

please help me i need to use certain youtube videos as a source for an assigment unfortunately.

thanks for the help!!!

Have you put something into some sort of debug mode?

Videos play in the browser using HTML5, so its not like years ago when you could break your flash player and videos would stop...

Can you screenshot this issue?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

10 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Have you put something into some sort of debug mode?

Videos play in the browser using HTML5, so its not like years ago when you could break your flash player and videos would stop...

Can you screenshot this issue?

so i fooled around with some settings and disabling hardware acceleration in chrome fixed it, but thanks!