Online Booking System

RossDuthie

Hi, i am looking for an online booking system for Free that users can make booking for a mini bus (choose their own time, no only allowing 1 hour etc) and that all the bookings needed to be approved by a member of staff

2 minutes ago, RossDuthie said:

Hi, i am looking for an online booking system for Free that users can make booking for a mini bus (choose their own time, no only allowing 1 hour etc) and that all the bookings needed to be approved by a member of staff

You won't find a personalized system like this for free. You either pay a company to create you something like this or you get something off-the-shelf that won't fully do all the things you want and just link it with something like Google Calendar.

As a programmer I recently made a system for making reservations, which would have taken around a month or so to create for three developers.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

11 minutes ago, minibois said:

You won't find a personalized system like this for free. You either pay a company to create you something like this or you get something off-the-shelf that won't fully do all the things you want and just link it with something like Google Calendar.

As a programmer I recently made a system for making reservations, which would have taken around a month or so to create for three developers.

ok

Google Forms + Google Calendar or Sheets. Or something like that. You might be able to find free-to-use templates with a lot of searching. I have done searching for other topics before. Conclusion is that there are services which have free features to hook in customers. But how much freedom you get vs how professional it will look like depends on your needs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv