which tenkeyless mechanical keyboard to buy under 80€

uchiwa itachi

I want to buy a tenkeyless mechanical keyboard, my choice now is a corsair K63 wich cost around 75-80€ in my country.Is it a solid choice?and is there any good alternative?

Thank you for your responses.

7 minutes ago, uchiwa itachi said:

I want to buy a tenkeyless mechanical keyboard, my choice now is a corsair K63 wich cost around 75-80€ in my country.Is it a solid choice?and is there any good alternative?

Thank you for your responses.

Ducky 3087, this is around 65€.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

thank you for your replay, but in amazon it's out of stock and in other vendors it's 100€.is there any other good keyboard apart from this?

15 hours ago, uchiwa itachi said:

in my country

How are we supposed to know what's available in your country, and at what prices, if you don't at least tell us which country it is...?

:)

There are a lot of boards from the likes of Corsair, Logitech, HyperX, Ducky, CoolerMaster, and other lesser known but equally viable brands that would possibly fit your needs. Regarding that corsair K63, unless you prefer the board's plastic construction and corsair's thin ABS laser-oblated keycaps, you could get other better built boards for around the same price if not lower.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

23 hours ago, VenomizerX said:

There are a lot of boards from the likes of Corsair, Logitech, HyperX, Ducky, CoolerMaster, and other lesser known but equally viable brands that would possibly fit your needs. Regarding that corsair K63, unless you prefer the board's plastic construction and corsair's thin ABS laser-oblated keycaps, you could get other better built boards for around the same price if not lower.

thank you, but i think il' go with the K63, any decent board is double the price here 

6 minutes ago, uchiwa itachi said:

price here 

Where exactly?

I currently have the redragon k552 white with no led and I'm looking for another keyboard cause the blue switches are getting on my nerve.  Through my research I came across the Durgod taurus K320.  It comes in a nice variety of color and switches choice.  It also got a nice review from BadSeedTech.  If it wasn't for the price and the fact that I want something more compact I would have gotten one for sure. 

https://www.amazon.fr/Durgod-Taurus-Clavier-mécanique-Touches/dp/B081LZLH5R/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=3QXV1XAE63NA6&keywords=durgod+k320&qid=1582413593&sprefix=durgod%2Caps%2C234&sr=8-2

I found it on amazon.fr for you ... way less choices than on amazon.ca but it's still there ... but sadly it's over the price point you set ... sorry

Within your price point I found the drevo tyrfing

https://www.amazon.fr/DREVO-Tyrfing-Mécanique-Rétro-Éclairage-Numérique/dp/B078GCTHQZ/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=drevo&qid=1582413955&sr=8-1

and the redragon k552

https://www.amazon.fr/Redragon-K552-RGB-UK-Rétro-Éclairé-Ordinateur-Commutateurs/dp/B07CMH9HDY/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=JK0NEW5YP6G7&keywords=redragon+k552&qid=1582413900&sprefix=redragon%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-2

Be careful while selecting the keyboard as most of them don't come as AZERTY but comes in QWERTY and I figured you might want an AZERTY  layout since you're in France. 

En passant salut du Québec.

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

6 minutes ago, Dr0y said:

I currently have the redragon k552 white with no led and I'm looking for another keyboard cause the blue switches are getting on my nerve.  Through my research I came across the Durgod taurus K320.  It comes in a nice variety of color and switches choice.  It also got a nice review from BadSeedTech.  If it wasn't for the price and the fact that I want something more compact I would have gotten one for sure. 

https://www.amazon.fr/Durgod-Taurus-Clavier-mécanique-Touches/dp/B081LZLH5R/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=3QXV1XAE63NA6&keywords=durgod+k320&qid=1582413593&sprefix=durgod%2Caps%2C234&sr=8-2

I found it on amazon.fr for you ... way less choices than on amazon.ca but it's still there ... but sadly it's over the price point you set ... sorry

Within your price point I found the drevo tyrfing

https://www.amazon.fr/DREVO-Tyrfing-Mécanique-Rétro-Éclairage-Numérique/dp/B078GCTHQZ/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=drevo&qid=1582413955&sr=8-1

and the redragon k552

https://www.amazon.fr/Redragon-K552-RGB-UK-Rétro-Éclairé-Ordinateur-Commutateurs/dp/B07CMH9HDY/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=JK0NEW5YP6G7&keywords=redragon+k552&qid=1582413900&sprefix=redragon%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-2

Be careful while selecting the keyboard as most of them don't come as AZERTY but comes in QWERTY and I figured you might want an AZERTY  layout since you're in France. 

En passant salut du Québec.

thank you for your response, the first keyboard is way too expansive for me i think i'l go with the second one the drevo since it's cheaper than the k63 and it has rgb.

cordialement?

Fait plaisir ...

I haven't seen any reviews about the drevo so I don't know what it's worth.  The fact that you can chose between qwert and azerty layout is kinda nice and also you have a some choice for the switches ... That will be a difficult one ... ;)  Have I known I would have chosen something else than blue switches. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD