Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polemical

2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $54.99 on Steam February 20th + FREE Game at EG Valued at $19.99 on Steam February 27th

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I'm still using my Win7 as my primary. I imagine nothing would actually happen if I authenticated Win10 with it, but just in case, I've left it alone.

 

fyi i have 2 laptops one 7 one 10 and  3 comps on same win 7 key. as long as the key isnt from a oem your good...oem throws a fit if more then one comp is on the same win 7 key. it will except upgrading to 10 but after that no more new hardware. and unfortunately if its a oem you have to upgrade first then once its gets its hardware id then you can do a fresh install

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
17 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I'm still using my Win7 as my primary. I imagine nothing would actually happen if I authenticated Win10 with it, but just in case, I've left it alone.

Understandable. Imagination will take you to many places.

17 hours ago, JZStudios said:

Interesting. Still shouldn't have to use a third party app though.

Totally up to the person and their imagination. Glad to see you find it interesting though, it's fairly new. And from Bulgaria, the land of roses. They got that name because they produce 85% of the worlds rose oil.

17 hours ago, JZStudios said:

The top 2 buttons on the left I have as volume up/down keys and it's way more convenient than using my remote since my hand is already on it.

Maybe you're right. Less than a foot is always a mountain to cross.

17 hours ago, JZStudios said:

It doesn't. It literally gets stuck and will not move. There's like a 10 pixel catch in the corner. I guess if your using 1440, and it is actually a set 10 pixel catch it's technically smaller for you than it is for me on 1080. It'd be real small on 4k, but it's large enough on my screen that it gets stuck every time I try to close the window on another monitor, or if I drag the window to another monitor.

Weird, my cursor moves from one monitor to the other. And I can drag things from one monitor to the other. Maybe you have some sort of setting you haven't ticked or something. I remember I couldn't move my cursor from one screen to the other because I had them switched in the display settings. I went in and switched the 1 and 2 around and it now shows 2 1. Have you already done this?

image.png.ba16d14e21a73dc71f5366a1bb5b23fd.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, IAmAndre said:

That's pretty awesome. I think the last 3 Assassin's Creed games I got were free.

I have 4 of them. Didn't pay for any.

10 hours ago, Polemical said:

Maybe you're right. Less than a foot is always a mountain to cross.

Pretty hypocritical coming from a guy where "It doesn't bother me, therefore it doesn't exist and shouldn't bother anyone else." I like how it's set up. I shouldn't have to change that. I have a third party app that hides it, but I have to launch it every time I boot the system.

10 hours ago, Polemical said:

Weird, my cursor moves from one monitor to the other. And I can drag things from one monitor to the other. Maybe you have some sort of setting you haven't ticked or something. I remember I couldn't move my cursor from one screen to the other because I had them switched in the display settings. I went in and switched the 1 and 2 around and it now shows 2 1. Have you already done this?

It's honestly annoying how sometimes you seem to think I'm completely incompetent.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-disable-windows-10-sticky-corners/34a70351-b6ba-41a2-b88e-6f63686ce928

https://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/how-to-disable-sticky-corners-in-windows-10/

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=windows+10+multiple+monitors+sticky+corners&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8


#Muricaparrotgang

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 hours ago, JZStudios said:

It's honestly annoying how sometimes you seem to think I'm completely incompetent.

Nah, just had no idea what stick corners even is. Does it have anything to do with scrolling your mouse to the other monitor in the middle of the screen? That's where I move my mouse or pages, in the middle, not near any corners. So I wouldn't know about any sticky corners(if that's what they are).

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Polemical said:

Nah, just had no idea what stick corners even is. Does it have anything to do with scrolling your mouse to the other monitor in the middle of the screen? That's where I move my mouse or pages, in the middle, not near any corners. So I wouldn't know about any sticky corners(if that's what they are).

Did you look at the links I provided?


#Muricaparrotgang

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
14 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Did you look at the links I provided?

I did and I have just now found what you're talking about. At the bottom and top of my 1440p monitor, the cursor stops and won't go to the other monitor. It doesn't do that on my other 1080p monitor when going from it to the 1440p one. Is this what you're talking about? Where your cursor stops at the corners?

 

If it is, that is not annoying at all because there's this gigantic amount of space in the middle that you can easily move the cursor over in. It's so gigantic that for years I have yet to even notice these sticky corners until you pointed them out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Polemical said:

I did and I have just now found what you're talking about. At the bottom and top of my 1440p monitor, the cursor stops and won't go to the other monitor. It doesn't do that on my other 1080p monitor when going from it to the 1440p one. Is this what you're talking about? Where your cursor stops at the corners?

 

If it is, that is not annoying at all because there's this gigantic amount of space in the middle that you can easily move the cursor over in. It's so gigantic that for years I have yet to even notice these sticky corners until you pointed them out.

Ok.


#Muricaparrotgang

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh, yes... The literal chin-ups... which may or may not include levitating off of the ground... Planet Fitness, you have failed me!

 

 

assassinc66.gif.bc43a40f781437d0d1da193814ccca18.gif


Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×