left4dead 2 help

220VoltsallCore

is this game like gta online survival missions,( like you get paired with randoms or friends and fight npc)?

what is the best price for this game in steam?

Left 4 Dead 2 is a zombie survival game where you can either go through campaigns with multiple missions, play as the Special Infected against the Survivors who will attack you, or play a straight survival mode where you go as long as possible to survive against hordes of zombies. You can get paired with random people or you can play with friends and it's an easy game to find for like $2 on sale.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 hour ago, handymanshandle said:

Left 4 Dead 2 is a zombie survival game where you can either go through campaigns with multiple missions, play as the Special Infected against the Survivors who will attack you, or play a straight survival mode where you go as long as possible to survive against hordes of zombies. You can get paired with random people or you can play with friends and it's an easy game to find for like $2 on sale.

In The campaigns multiple missions we  do solo or with friends( is it pve or pvp)

1 hour ago, handymanshandle said:

Its currently 5 dolar u know when next sale comes

2 hours ago, RapidTurtle said:

left4dead2 help is this game like gta online survival missions,( like you get paired with randoms or friends and fight npc)? what is the best price for this game in steam?

Yes, you get paired with randoms or friends and fight zombies but it's a little different than GTA Online survival missions. Left 4 Dead 2 is fun as hell. Weird that you don't own it yet as it hits $1.99 pretty much every Steam sale.

31 minutes ago, RapidTurtle said:

In The campaigns multiple missions we  do solo or with friends( is it pve or pvp) Its currently 5 dolar u know when next sale comes

You can do the campaign solo or with friends, yes. When you play solo, you have the 3 other characters that help you instead of other people. People will join the game at random though if you are playing online, so that's good. It's a must own game imo as it's one of those games you can achieve insanely high frame rates that never even drop below your monitors refresh rate. It's also a game you can pick up and find a game instantly as it is always populated no matter what.

The next major Steam sale is in June, however, this game might hit $1.99-$2.49 before that and usually does in either February, March or May as they may do some kind of Spring sale. Sometimes Steam puts it at $2.49 as well. If it's just $4.99 right now, that's still a good price as I value the game at $10-$15. So it's safe to say paying $4.99 won't be a regrettable decision(imo). If you must wait though, just for the principle of getting it at $1.99-$2.49, I'd recommend waiting to see if it hits that price within the next 40 days or so. If it doesn't, you may be waiting til May or June to see those lower prices. It's worth it either way as the population stays heavily populated all year long.

12 hours ago, Polemical said:

Yes, you get paired with randoms or friends and fight zombies but it's a little different than GTA Online survival missions. Left 4 Dead 2 is fun as hell. Weird that you don't own it yet as it hits $1.99 pretty much every Steam sale.

You can do the campaign solo or with friends, yes. When you play solo, you have the 3 other characters that help you instead of other people. People will join the game at random though if you are playing online, so that's good. It's a must own game imo as it's one of those games you can achieve insanely high frame rates that never even drop below your monitors refresh rate. It's also a game you can pick up and find a game instantly as it is always populated no matter what.

The next major Steam sale is in June, however, this game might hit $1.99-$2.49 before that and usually does in either February, March or May as they may do some kind of Spring sale. Sometimes Steam puts it at $2.49 as well. If it's just $4.99 right now, that's still a good price as I value the game at $10-$15. So it's safe to say paying $4.99 won't be a regrettable decision(imo). If you must wait though, just for the principle of getting it at $1.99-$2.49, I'd recommend waiting to see if it hits that price within the next 40 days or so. If it doesn't, you may be waiting til May or June to see those lower prices. It's worth it either way as the population stays heavily populated all year long.

I have only purchaed gtao and rdo ( i was fooled to purchase at 45 dolars by steam)

And played other aaa games cracks

Recommend me some good games about 5 dollar i buy at next steam sales

Games like left4dead and others (multiplayer games only) no pvp games i need pve

11 minutes ago, RapidTurtle said:

I have only purchaed gtao and rdo ( i was fooled to purchase at 45 dolars by steam)

I tried my best to warn ya' about that. I dunno if I'll ever own RDR2 anytime soon.

12 minutes ago, RapidTurtle said:

Recommend me some good games about 5 dollar i buy at next steam sales Games like left4dead and others (multiplayer games only) no pvp games i need pve

What games have you played for over 200 hours? I don't wanna recommend something you'll just put down.

37 minutes ago, Polemical said:

I tried my best to warn ya' about that. I dunno if I'll ever own RDR2 anytime soon.

What games have you played for over 200 hours? I don't wanna recommend something you'll just put down.

Pubg lite

Csgo

Team fortress

Shadow of  tomb raider (after some time i dont know how to pass the levels)

Creed oddeys

Residentevil games

Forza horizon

Etc

I like anything like gta survival misisonsgo

Pve games

Like left4dead

I purchased it now left4 dead

8 hours ago, RapidTurtle said:

Pubg lite Csgo Team fortress Shadow of  tomb raider (after some time i dont know how to pass the levels) Creed oddeys Residentevil games Forza horizon gta survival misisonsgo

Before I recommend any games, specific titles that you've played for over 200 hours have to be confirmed that you have 200+ hours in them.

And I'll take your word on them, provided you just list your hours played.

Right now, I have this in my mind as the hours played for each game...

PUBG Lite - 200+ hours

CSGO - 200+ hours

Team Fortress 2 - 200+ hours

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 200+ hours

Assassins Creed Odyssey - 200+ hours

GTA 5 - 200+ hours

1. Are all these correct? If not, list the hours played beside each game. If you don't know, guess.

2. Which Resident Evil have you played for over 200+ hours?

3. Which Forza have you played for over 200+ hours?

2 hours ago, Polemical said:

Before I recommend any games, specific titles that you've played for over 200 hours have to be confirmed that you have 200+ hours in them.

PUBG Lite - 200+ hours

CSGO - 200+ hours

GTA 5 - 200+ hours

1. Are all these correct? If not, list the hours played beside each game. If you don't know, guess.

Pubg and csgo gta5 are only 200 and more hours 

I want games which are like gta survival 

I like teaming with freinds and shooting npc more than other players

2 hours ago, Polemical said:

PUBG Lite - 200+ hours

CSGO - 200+ hours

GTA 5 - 200+ hours

I accidently bought left4dead  instead of left4dead2

I asked refund to steam wllet. So i can purchase l4d 2

4 hours ago, RapidTurtle said:

Pubg and csgo gta5 are only 200 and more hours I want games which are like gta survival

I like teaming with freinds and shooting npc more than other players

• 7 Days To Die (you can't go wrong for $8.49, just gotta wait for it to hit that price again, one of the best survival games that exists right now, has been through so many changes over the years, it's basically Minecraft meets State of Decay meets House Flipper)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (hit $9.99 on Epic with use of $10 coupon during Christmas, hits $10-$13 every now and then on sales)
  • Rainbow Six Siege (hits like $7-$8 all the time)
  • Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (trust me, it's awesome, and still active) Goes on sale for a few dollars all the time. The Steam version takes forever to go on sale though.
  • The Division (2 maybe, I like 1 more than 2 because it's much easier to run at higher frame rates) The Division 2 is currently $2.99. Easily worth that price.
  • Paladins/Overwatch (Paladins is free and I prefer it)
  • Warframe (FREE) Grindy
  • Destiny 2 (FREE) Grindy
  • Borderlands games (grindish)
  • Dying Light
  • Titanfall 1 or 2 ($5 on Origin, gorgeous games)
  • Far Cry 5 (has been getting lower and lower in price lately)
  • PayDay 2 (gets boring if you can't find friends that are highly interested in it)

All of these might not be for you but if you really look into each one, you'll find one you won't put down. I've put in almost 1000 hours into GTA 5. My next few games that come anywhere near as close to that many hours have been in 7 Days To Die, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and the Division. 7 Days To Die is a game that you start playing and literally 4 hours goes by as if it were a half hour. So make sure to beware of its addiction.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:58 PM, Polemical said:

How long steam takes to refund game

1 hour ago, Polemical said:

2-5 business days.

Can i purchase from steam wallet after refund

My current wallet balance is zero.

And steam doesn't show purchase from wallet option 

19 minutes ago, RapidTurtle said:

Can i purchase from steam wallet after refund My current wallet balance is zero. And steam doesn't show purchase from wallet option 

I wouldn't think you can purchase anything with a zero balance. They should credit the refund to wherever it came from. Just wait 2-5 business days.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:58 PM, Polemical said:

Like the game so much.

You know youtube channels for lfd2 basics ?

I currently play the campaign  modes but no maps, dont know what to do

Can you tell about differnt modes

3 hours ago, RapidTurtle said:

Like the game so much. You know youtube channels for lfd2 basics?

I currently play the campaign modes but no maps, dont know what to do Can you tell about differnt modes

I don't exactly know certain YT channels for L4D2 basics but I'm pretty positive a simple search for them in YT will bring up dozens of them.

You don't need a map in L4D2, you just need to play with other people and follow them until you memorize where to go or you can always just explore around until you find the way to go as it's not exactly a linear path. Which I like because when you explore you can find things such as weapons/ammo/health packs to pick up and what not.

What different game modes do you speak of? For the most part, you just search for and kill zombies until you reach the safe zone at the end of each level. You try not to shut the door of the safe zone until all 4 people are inside.

Why i only get 4 players as teammates 

When i join campaign.

And sometimes with 10+ players 

How to join with 10+ players all the time

@Polemical

1 minute ago, RapidTurtle said:

Why i only get 4 players as teammates When i join campaign.

That's what I get when I play L4D2, me and 3 other players.

2 minutes ago, RapidTurtle said:

And sometimes with 10+ players How to join with 10+ players all the time

I have no clue how you're getting 10+ players in one game of L4D2 at one time. Maybe a different game mode of some sort?

1 minute ago, RapidTurtle said:

Is r6 seige pve coop like lfd2 Or pvp Its on sale thinking of buying it

It's both. You can play against AI and never join an online game against other people if you wanted to. That's what I do because I know I'm not as good as people online yet. Plus there's training modes that are necessary to put yourself through imo in order to have any chance against real people.

10 hours ago, Polemical said:

That's what I get when I play L4D2, me and 3 other players.

I have no clue how you're getting 10+ players in one game of L4D2 at one time. Maybe a different game mode of some sort?

It's both. You can play against AI and never join an online game against other people if you wanted to. That's what I do because I know I'm not as good as people online yet. Plus there's training modes that are necessary to put yourself through imo in order to have any chance against real people.

it says group server.