AAAA can't decide, which monitor to get for Gaming?~

keavlar

IPS?

TN?

VA?

which is better for gaming?~ 

Which is better to have for near 4-5 years>! 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

Hello,

There’s no right answer to which monitor technology is best, because all have their strengths and weaknesses which is why all three coexist on the market today. However if you want our recommendation, we tend to gravitate towards VA panels for most buyers, especially gamers and those after something entry-level. Creative professionals should be looking exclusively at IPS monitors, while those after something dirt cheap or ultra high refresh for competitive gaming should opt for TN.

Source :

https://www.techspot.com/article/1788-display-tech-compared/

2 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Hello,

There’s no right answer to which monitor technology is best, because all have their strengths and weaknesses which is why all three coexist on the market today. However if you want our recommendation, we tend to gravitate towards VA panels for most buyers, especially gamers and those after something entry-level. Creative professionals should be looking exclusively at IPS monitors, while those after something dirt cheap or ultra high refresh for competitive gaming should opt for TN.

Source :

https://www.techspot.com/article/1788-display-tech-compared/

Thx. 

But monitors that you suggesting there, are not on sale in my country .

I wanted IPS display, but gaming monitors have Bleed or sort of as I understand, TN dont have black colors as you would like to see. 

So which would be better. 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Just now, keavlar said:

I personally use a VA panel (Samsung C27FG73) because the IPS I've tried had horrendous bleeding (Aorus AD27QD). I had TN before and I can only recommend VA for now.

Just now, Plouffe said:

I personally use a VA panel (Samsung C27FG73) because the IPS I've tried had horrendous bleeding (Aorus AD27QD). I had TN before and I can only recommend VA for now.

Non of the monitors VA gaming has Gsync ?

Just now, keavlar said:

Non of the monitors VA gaming has Gsync ?

If it has freesync it works with nVidia too :)

1 minute ago, Plouffe said:

If it has freesync it works with nVidia too :)

Those are my options : And I just Cant decide. 

I know that for me to have smooth game, with GTX 1070 on 1440p . I need Gsync . 

https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-MAG271CQR

Dell Gaming S2716DG 27

Asus PG279QE 27

2 minutes ago, keavlar said:

I'd personally go with the MSI, the Asus one is good too, I don't know about the Dell one.

I'd personally go with the MSI, the Asus one is good too, I don't know about the Dell one.

My issue with MSI,. It is curved.

If I go with Asus, and has bleeding, should i Just replace it with them by warrenty? 

Or try to avoid them as I was suggested many times? 

1 minute ago, keavlar said:

My issue with MSI,. It is curved.

If I go with Asus, and has bleeding, should i Just replace it with them by warrenty? 

Or try to avoid them as I was suggested many times? 

In my country by law you have a 30 days refund policy if you are not satisfied but warranty will work with it anyway.

What's wrond with curved ? At that size it's not really noticeable, it's nor bad nor good imo (more like useless at that size in fact :P).

In my country by law you have a 30 days refund policy if you are not satisfied but warranty will work with it anyway.

What's wrond with curved ? At that size it's not really noticeable, it's nor bad nor good imo (more like useless at that size in fact :P).

:| 

You suggest MSI, but Asus is good 2 you say. ?! 

How about Lenovo?

Lenovo Legion Y27gq-20 165Hz Nvidia G-Sync

6 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Forgot about Predator 27" IPS WQHD 165hz HDMI DP 

Forgot about Predator 27" IPS WQHD 165hz HDMI DP 

It's a good one too :)

It's a good one too :)

But if you had to choose between Acer and Asus , which  one you took?

2 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Yes but bleeding can happen so it's good but could come with bad lightbleed.

But it something Asus can replace, or fix, isnt?!

But if you had to choose between Acer and Asus , which  one you took?

But it something Asus can replace, or fix, isnt?!

I'd go for the cheapest of the 2 since they are very similar :P

All Monitors can have backlight bleed its like the cpu lottery just that this time its the Panel lotterie sadly there is no 100% no blb Monitor out there and its not really about the brand that u buy from just go for the one u like most and just instant return it if u  get a very bad panel can u buy over amazon that would be the easy one