cooler master h500 psu noise

dourden

I just bought h500 case and a new pc and this clicking noise comes from the psu bothers me, but strangely noise stops when i open a game. How can i stop it, or is it normal?

edit: By the way i recorded with my phone and it was really close to the psu so it is higher and more exaggerated than what i hear

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiYeO7iGEcbqiRtj3Ypl4_FOj8KL?e=wL7A8p

Does the H500 come with its own PSU?  If it doesn't, how is this got anything to do with the case?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Just now, Samfisher said:

Does the H500 come with its own PSU?  If it doesn't, how is this got anything to do with the case?

yes the psu comes with the case, i believe it is cooler master mwe 750W 80+ PSU but im not sure

Unless it was a bundle, i didn't see CM sell any case with preinstalled PSU. Regardless, if you have noise coming from the PSU how the case is a relevant information ? 2hat PSU model is that exactly and what your GPU ? That noise called coul whine, it's only noise, nothing dangerous per se, but this PSU may be unoptimal choice on it's own.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

35 minutes ago, Juular said:

Unless it was a bundle, i didn't see CM sell any case with preinstalled PSU. Regardless, if you have noise coming from the PSU how the case is a relevant information ? 2hat PSU model is that exactly and what your GPU ? That noise called coul whine, it's only noise, nothing dangerous per se, but this PSU may be unoptimal choice on it's own.

well i bought it all the parts from one seller and they did put together all the parts so it came with preinstalled psu. I mentioned the case because in my country all the sellers are selling h500 case with the psu together and marketing the case with psu.  

https://www.incehesap.com/cooler-master-mcm-h500-ignb75-s00-750w-mid-tower-gaming-kasa-fiyati-44733/

This is the case that i bought. It is turkish but as you can see the title, they sell it with the psu

my gpu is asus rog strix rtx2070s