Area 51 triangle case

Maddenman8815

Anyone have a Area 51 triangle case they wana get rid off???? Or anyone know someone who could build a similar or even cooler case?????

Your best bet is probably local sales, even yard sales, to see if anyone has a dead one that they're willing to part with on the cheap. You can also find these cases on eBay, I'm sure, but shipping on cases tends to be...nuts.

You can build your own case if you know what you're doing. I've never tried it. I mean, not counting that time I got bored and used an old pizza box and the guts of an HP dv-somethingorother-us to make a Lapza Hut. But that's not what you're after.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

58 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Your best bet is probably local sales, even yard sales, to see if anyone has a dead one that they're willing to part with on the cheap. You can also find these cases on eBay, I'm sure, but shipping on cases tends to be...nuts.

You can build your own case if you know what you're doing. I've never tried it. I mean, not counting that time I got bored and used an old pizza box and the guts of an HP dv-somethingorother-us to make a Lapza Hut. But that's not what you're after.

*respects the Lapza hut*

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.