Need help finding a cable

YoBlobbo

So I recently purchased a new pc case with a mirror LED and from what I can gather from the instructions (which don't seem to the right ones for my exact case) I'm missing a cable that should connect to the jfp2 port on my motherboard and power the front unit. So as I have no faith in getting this resolved does anyone know where I could find a 3 pin power cable that would plug into a jfp2 port. Pics included for where it needs to fit. 

IMG_20200219_195134.jpg

IMG_20200219_195202.jpg

I don't think that connector you circled goes into the JFP2 connector.  That JFP2 connector just has pins for speaker and power/suspend leds, it has nothing in it for RGB.

That 4 pin wide connector with only 3 pins with the text RAINBOW near it seems like a 5v RGB connector, which would go into a header on the motherboard labeled RGB... but note there's several versions, some which are 5v, some which are 12v.

Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I think you're supposed to connect a SATA power connector to that circuit board on the bottom, because all fans are powered and maybe also the leds of the fans are powered from the SATA connector.

37 minutes ago, mariushm said:

I don't think that connector you circled goes into the JFP2 connector.  That JFP2 connector just has pins for speaker and power/suspend leds, it has nothing in it for RGB.

That 4 pin wide connector with only 3 pins with the text RAINBOW near it seems like a 5v RGB connector, which would go into a header on the motherboard labeled RGB... but note there's several versions, some which are 5v, some which are 12v.

Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I think you're supposed to connect a SATA power connector to that circuit board on the bottom, because all fans are powered and maybe also the leds of the fans are powered from the SATA connector.

The fans are all powered OK but I'll see if I have a sata power cable. Just to clarify it's this front panel I'm trying to power 

930062-881692-800 (1).jpg