what do i choose?

DaveTech

I assume you are talking about a dell optiplex 3010. It all depends on the exact specifications of your optiplex. Also, what form factor is it? 

Looking at some specs, I'm seeing i5 3000 series. An RX 570 or a 1650 do great in the machine, it just depends on the form factor and CPU. As well as the PSU

I build computers and networks. Fibre Optic is my only dream imaginable. 

Studying for my CompTIA A+ and my CCNA, if you have any tips, let me know please!

Main PC: i5 8400, Saphire RX 570 4GB, ASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming, 32GB 3200MHz Patriot Viper RAM, 256GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 550W Evga PSU.

Home Server: 2x Xeon e5410, 64GB DDR2 ECC

do you have the specific model? when I searched online for "dell optiplex 2010" all I got was 3010 models

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

do you have the specific model? when I searched online for "dell optiplex 2010" all I got was 3010 models

That's the same exact question I had, glad I wasn't crazy. Also, I am sort of new to LTT Forums, how do I get the lower portion of your message, "I Will find you ITX build thread" and lower on.

I build computers and networks. Fibre Optic is my only dream imaginable. 

Studying for my CompTIA A+ and my CCNA, if you have any tips, let me know please!

Main PC: i5 8400, Saphire RX 570 4GB, ASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming, 32GB 3200MHz Patriot Viper RAM, 256GB Kingston SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 550W Evga PSU.

Home Server: 2x Xeon e5410, 64GB DDR2 ECC

Just now, callmejaccob said:

That's the same exact question I had, glad I wasn't crazy. Also, I am sort of new to LTT Forums, how do I get the lower portion of your message, "I Will find you ITX build thread" and lower on.

Profile settings, 

289628149_Screenshot_20200219-134657_Chrome2.jpg.3d2ef22cd22d16b3500bdede1fb799b4.jpg

Then edit signature

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad