Using a Dualshock 4 Bluetooth with Samsung Q6FN

joev14

I recently purchased a Samsung Q6FN. From my understanding the TV has Bluetooth included in it. 

I'm the kind of guy who likes to have privacy when I watch shows and the like; besides the fact that the audio on most  TV's suck and I don't want the noise to bother others; I'm wondering if there's a workaround. 

I have a Dualshock 4 leftover from selling my PS4. I like to use it for PC gaming, but I'm wondering if it's possible to Bluetooth it to the TV, and then plug my wired headphones into it, using it almost like a remote audio dock. A bit of a janky solution, but I'm wondering if it's possible. I don't really want to shell out the cash for any additional pieces of tech right now as I just dumped a bunch into the TV. 

The headset function does not work (yet) outside the PS4.
Its a special (non-standard) way of transmitting the audio over Bluetooth so its unlikely.

(I will google right now if this is still the case) :)

edit- Did find this ancient Reddit post aobut it. Im now looking for my headset see if i can reproduce (but i think its unlikely).

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

On 2/19/2020 at 11:16 AM, HanZie82 said:

The headset function does not work (yet) outside the PS4.
Its a special (non-standard) way of transmitting the audio over Bluetooth so its unlikely.

(I will google right now if this is still the case) :)

edit- Did find this ancient Reddit post aobut it. Im now looking for my headset see if i can reproduce (but i think its unlikely).

That would be appreciated :)