Best ARGB motherboard for ryzen 5 2600x

I am building a pc for first time. here are the specs:

• amd ryzen 5 2600x (not going to overclock)
  • gigabyte gtx 1650 super windforce oc edition
  • g.skill trident z rgb ddr4-3200 mhz c16 ram (may overclock)
  • hp ex900 120gb nvme m.2 ssd 2280 ( for os)
  • some seagate 500gb 3.5" hdd from previous computer
  • tp link t4e archer wlan pciex1 card(if there is no inbuilt wifi on mobo)
  • ant esports ice 511-mt (with 4 preinstalled shitty "auto" rgb (which i cant sync) 120mm fans )
  • 5 antec prizm 120mm addressable rgb fans that sync with motherboard rgb software through a controller included with them.

the case setup will be like so: replacing the 4 preinstalled fans with 4 antec fans  and adding the 5th fan on top near the rear exhaust so that i have 3 for intake on the front and 2 for exhaust(rear+top).

NOW here is the real problem.....

at first i was going for asrock b450 steel legend which has a 5v 3pin argb header(that is a must for syncing the fan leds through software). later when i saw reviews for its argb software asrock polychrome sync, it was disappointing. people online complained that it doesnt work at all, it crashes, etc. and many were also saying that it has bad vrm temps(dont really know what it is).

so i searched online for other argb motherboards that have better rgb software but couldnt decide which one to buy. btw my budget for a motherboard is $182 (Rs.13,000). So any suggestions on which one to buy?

p.s. i live india so indian amazon links would be really helpful.

and the 3pin argb headeris important.

thanks