What ARGB Hub to get

I'm just about wrapped up in building my PC, I only need to replace the cooler (which will be a ma410m) and get the (a)rgb sorted (power,data,n/a,ground), but I know not what hub to get for the lighting. The case I have is a mb530p which comes three pre-installed fan argb fans connected via splitter, and recently I've added 2xmf140s and a mf120 to top and rear (no lighting so far). I'll probably need a splitter for them two as the rear argb connector is too short. If so, that'll just be about 4 cables I need to connect (1(1x3) front splitter, 1(1x3) back splitter, and (hopefully just) two cpu fans). I've been looking around for some hubs to get for this but can't really decided due to a lack of reviews/information. I was going to get the Cooler Master Masterfan ARGB/PWM hub, but when I saw the motherboard header on the hub, I notice that it was a two pin connector on it so I don't know of whether to buy it or not as I' not sure if it's compatible with my mobo (b450 pro gaming carbon ac)(silly i know but like i said lack of information). another hub i'm looking at is the silverstone lsb02 which is pricier but may still be necessary. any other suggestions are most welcome. 
Sidenote: I plan on controlling the lighting and such via software (mystic light).