Connected,no internet

Eleftheria

Hello guys after 5 months I haven't figured out what's the problem with my internet connection

Everytime I connect my phone's to the internet I get this pop up saying that I don't have internet but I still use it the problem is that it works in some apps and to some it doesn't..any idea to help me?(I tried reset router,reboot and forget password,change to static none of them worked )(wifi works normally if I only use vpn )

Screenshot_2020-02-19-01-46-33-912_com.android.settings.jpg

Are you sure that you can access the Internet from within your network? Some apps automatically switch to mobile connection if no internet is available. Also can you access the Internet with an device connected by cable (And WiFi turned off)?

I am NOT a native english speaker and use translate a lot, please do not take it literally and bear with me.

14 minutes ago, Bumbummen said:

Are you sure that you can access the Internet from within your network? Some apps automatically switch to mobile connection if no internet is available. Also can you access the Internet with an device connected by cable (And WiFi turned off)?

Thanks for the quick reply,yes I'm pretty sure because I don't always have data and I check if it's on. And sorry but I don't understand what you mean like a lan?