NZXT RGB

RyanMattSerrafin

I'm going to use the NZXT H710i, which I can't get much info on the controller in it which may be the Hue+ or something. I'm pretty sure that the controller in it will support 4 AER RGB fans. I have a few questions:

1. I will have 7 fans in total (4 AER RGB, 3 AER), how should I connect them all up?

2. What controller do I need to control the RGB and speed of the fans?

3 minutes ago, Geoffy The Workstation said:

It should say in the instructions which controller to get to control things like that.

I see that NZXT try to explain it, but it's so confusing and I don't know what to connect what to.

Yes this is my first build. This may help: 

The PC here is the exact PC I will build, except the motherboard will be changed to an ASRock X570 Taichi.

Aer rgb fans come with two cables, one for rgb and the second for fan control, you can  daisy chain the rgb cables with all fans and connect it to the hue+ and the other cables just connect to a motherboard fan header or a fan hub. Also keep in mind that only first gen aer fans will work with hue+, aer 2 fans require hue 2

22 hours ago, AtrexZ said:

Aer rgb fans come with two cables, one for rgb and the second for fan control, you can  daisy chain the rgb cables with all fans and connect it to the hue+ and the other cables just connect to a motherboard fan header or a fan hub. Also keep in mind that only first gen aer fans will work with hue+, aer 2 fans require hue 2

Thanks. I've been doing some research about this, and your opinion justified this, thanks for the help!