Can you cool a pc with the cooler of a car engine?

Imagine you are going with your friend in a highway but he is driving and he so boring af so you pull from the (idk how is called that thing that holds objects in the front of the car) your beast pc powered by an ups in the car and you start to game on it. Niiiice

Water cooling an engine works pretty much the same as water cooling any PC, except the water temperature in a car radiator is typically >100 C, so good luck cooling your computer with that

I'm sure with enough modding it can be done. I'v actually looked for car rad's out of curiosity to see if some thing similar was possible. 

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

22 minutes ago, deathfrankcore said:

idk how is called that thing that holds objects in the front of the car

Glove Box. Or Map Box.

22 minutes ago, deathfrankcore said:

beast pc powered by an ups

UPS is basically a battery pack. You'd be better off with an AC inverter. I'd go with 2K watts to power the PC, monitor, and likely some sort of hotspot/internet access point.

20 minutes ago, harryk said:

except the water temperature in a car radiator is typically >100 C

Good engine coolant temperature is about 175-180 F (80-82 C).

If you go through the trouble of doing all that to the PC, you'd be better off mounting the PC's radiator in front of the car's radiator (or cut out one of the fake scoops that most cars have now).

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)

theoretically you could with the right stuff but i wouldn't the pipes for a car radiator are like 3 inches in diameter and you would need a lot of pumps to get the water flowing at a decent pace also the fans on car rads are either on the engine or use proprietary plugs so having a fan controller on that, would take a while to get to work keep in mind this would take a lot of money considering that most car rads are dented to hell i thought of it to but i dont think any one wants to go through all that trouble for it 

13 hours ago, davidthemurrican said:

theoretically you could with the right stuff but i wouldn't the pipes for a car radiator are like 3 inches in diameter and you would need a lot of pumps to get the water flowing at a decent pace also the fans on car rads are either on the engine or use proprietary plugs so having a fan controller on that, would take a while to get to work keep in mind this would take a lot of money considering that most car rads are dented to hell i thought of it to but i dont think any one wants to go through all that trouble for it 

big enough for threadripper

I’d be more concerned with how you are gonna connect it. Would need to be hardline or automotive tubing. Same with the blocks. There’d be so much heat you’d be better off keeping it air cooled. 
Wouldn’t be practical in one bit. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Yes, you can do this, however finding fittings and conversion kits would be difficult as cars are built to hold much larger hoses, and most cars now days use aluminum rads, you would be better off with a AC cooler radiator out of crashed car.

Also if you are going to do this, you'll destroy your copper blocks on the CPU and anything else that is copper if using aluminum rads, unless you use anti corrosive coolant.

Stick with custom loop kits with everything copper, it would cost less than using car parts.