i need help with streamlabs obs

SirTexas

i had an idea to create a like dislike system in my twitch streams and i want to know how to create commands that make numbers increase by 1

i want to put a number on screen and have a command increase it by one can someone tell me how to do that?

1 hour ago, SirTexas said:

how do i make a count up command?

bump

Here's documentation for chatbot if that's what you're looking for https://cdn.streamlabs.com/chatbot/Documentation_Twitch.pdf

Ps. Posting multiple times in short time won't get you answers any faster. This is international forum, sometimes it takes day or two to get good answers.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LogicalDrm said:

Here's documentation for chatbot if that's what you're looking for https://cdn.streamlabs.com/chatbot/Documentation_Twitch.pdf

what im trying to do is create a like dislike system similar to youtube as in when someone says !like the number next to the like appears and so does the oppsiote how do i do that im really tired and i just need a direct answer

2 minutes ago, SirTexas said:

what im trying to do is create a like dislike system similar to youtube as in when someone says !like the number next to the like appears and so does the oppsiote how do i do that im really tired and i just need a direct answer

Take a look at "Counter" part of the documentation. Also, better to get some sleep if you tired. Even easy things seem overly hard when you are tired.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LogicalDrm said:

Take a look at "Counter" part of the documentation. Also, better to get some sleep if you tired. Even easy things seem overly hard when you are tired.

yes i see it but i dont see in cloudbot the thing im gonna use

8 minutes ago, SirTexas said:

yes i see it but i dont see in cloudbot the thing im gonna use

Then it's better to wait if someone here actually uses it. Or try with Slobs own support. I would need to get both working to test things out.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LogicalDrm said:

Then it's better to wait if someone here actually uses it. Or try with Slobs own support. I would need to get both working to test things out.

i tried it and it does not do what i need it to do

14 minutes ago, SirTexas said:

i tried it and it does not do what i need it to do

ill figure it out after sleep cause i just want a command that makes a number go up on the streamlabs screen when someone types in the command cause i want to create a like dislike system