How do I change my Logitech G502's DPI with G HUB?

That_PC_Kid

I want to up my DPI on my G502 but when I open up the Logitech Gaming Software it says that G HUB is supported with my mouse and won't let me do anything but open G HUB. However, G HUB is super basic and doesn't seem to have any features other than labeling my current mouse settings. How can I get G HUB to work?

10 minutes ago, That_PC_Kid said:

I want to up my DPI on my G502 but when I open up the Logitech Gaming Software it says that G HUB is supported with my mouse and won't let me do anything but open G HUB. However, G HUB is super basic and doesn't seem to have any features other than labeling my current mouse settings. How can I get G HUB to work?

Does any of this show up?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Logitech and their thousands different software that does the same shit or almost....

If you don't mind just reverting to the older Logitech's Gaming Software, it should let you change the DPI of the G502 without needing another software and without issues.

Like so:
w6tWchz.png

So unless LGS literally forced you to install G Hub...

What if you uninstall G Hub, does LGS lets you change the settings there now?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, _Syn_ said:

Does any of this show up?

No. Nothing like that shows up for my G502.

42 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Logitech and their thousands different software that does the same shit or almost....

If you don't mind just reverting to the older Logitech's Gaming Software, it should let you change the DPI of the G502 without needing another software and without issues.

Like so:
w6tWchz.png

So unless LGS literally forced you to install G Hub...

What if you uninstall G Hub, does LGS lets you change the settings there now?

I've been using LGS and I installed G HUB but I don't remember if it forced me to or no. I'm gonna try uninstalling G HUB since LGS forces me to open G HUB.

1 minute ago, That_PC_Kid said:

I've been using LGS and I installed G HUB but I don't remember if it forced me to or no. I'm gonna try uninstalling G HUB since LGS forces me to open G HUB.

@TetraSky It worked. I don't know why I didn't think of uninstalling G HUB first. Thanks.