What gpu would be good for dual e5 2690 v3 cpu’s

What is the best gpu for dual e5 2690 v3 CPU’s I cant figure it out because none of the online bottleneck calculators let you see the results of dual cpu configurations

This would depend on the games you are playing and if they are well multithreaded or not. If they use all the cores you can throw at them, then the sky is the limit on GPUs. If the game can't effectively make use of multiple cores, you are looking at single-core performance near the i7-2600k/i7-3770k. Maybe use those two CPUs in your calculators. 

That said, forget all of the above and just buy a 2060 or used 1080 ti or something and be on your way. 

The Daily Driver:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  |  EVGA GTX 1070 SC  |  48GB Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4-3600  | Corsair 750D Case
AsRock X570 Pro 4 mobo

iRacing Sim Rig:

i5-10600k @ 5.0 GHz  |  EVGA GTX 1080ti Hybrid  | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600  |  Corsair Air 540 Case
ASUS Z490-E ROG Strix mobo

33 minutes ago, JimTheKid said:

What is the best gpu for dual e5 2690 v3 CPU’s I cant figure it out because none of the online bottleneck calculators let you see the results of dual cpu configurations

That's a 12 core CPU, it doesn't matter if you have another one honestly since games wouldn't even utilize the first CPU fully, so consider it a single CPU configuration.

Determining a bottleneck is a bit difficult and those online calculators are inaccurate and baseless, if you're looking to game at 1080p/1440p then generally an RTX 2060S/2070S should be utilized well enough most of the time depending on your settings.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

32 minutes ago, JimTheKid said:

Considering only one of the 2 will be used to a decent bit of it's potential for games as games really stop scaling effectively at 6 cores (most of em anyways) you are looking at a bit weaker ryzen 1600 in terms of gaming performance that is comparable. So most mid range cards will be a nice balance.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:01 PM, _Syn_ said:

That's a 12 core CPU, it doesn't matter if you have another one honestly since games wouldn't even utilize the first CPU fully, so consider it a single CPU configuration.

Determining a bottleneck is a bit difficult and those online calculators are inaccurate and baseless, if you're looking to game at 1080p/1440p then generally an RTX 2060S/2070S should be utilized well enough most of the time depending on your settings.

I’m not just going to play games also 3d modeling game developing editing and the infamous chrome if chrome will even run on only 24 cores 48 threads