Mojang Support / Minecraft Help dead? 6+ weeks No response

apple_mac_geek

On Dec 28th 2019 I received an email saying "We’ve just migrated your Minecraft account into a Mojang account". However, I did not request this change, I haven't logged into my minecraft account for a while. When I went to the website and the game to log in, both places would not let me log in. When I tried to reset my password, I never received any email.  I also tried to migrate my account, but that wouldn't work either.  From this I'm guessing that my account has been stolen and needs to be recovered.
So on Jan 1  I contacted the "Minecraft Help" Zendesk, and received a  confirmation email  that they had received my support ticket.  Since then I've heard nothing back.  I reached out to them on Twitter and on their Jira, the only other two points of contact I could find, and they simply respond with a  boilerplate response that their support team is behind and responds to tickets in the order they are received.  Someone else responded on twitter saying they have been waiting since Nov 24th.  I also tried calling Microsoft phone support directly, and they were unable to help either.  
So why am I sharing all this? 
1. Is there anyone else who is in this MASSIVE queue waiting to be helped? What have wait times in the past been like?

2. Anyone know of any way to actually get them to look at my request?

3. Is it just me, or is this absolutely an unacceptable wait time for a multi-billion dollar game development company? The first week I was wiling to give them a little slack, after all a ton of people probably had just gone to play over the holidays but new years was over 6 weeks ago.

4. Is this tech linked news story worthy? Maybe a little quick bitz ? 

3 minutes ago, apple_mac_geek said:

since Nov 24th

The *exact* same thing has happened to me. Account got "migrated" and since that point, I've been unable to get into my account. Only difference is, I've been waiting since March of last year. No response from them, no help, nothing.

Since Microsoft bought them out they've been less than useless.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

• 1 month later...

This is probably too late, but for anyone browsing this thread:

Their support can take a few months to respond. If you get a automated response make sure to read it closely and follow the instructions in it. You might have to reply to the automated response stating that it didn't help you so you get a human response.

Waiting literally years now for a response that someone used the gift code I bought before I gave it away to a friend. Even a "we can't do anything" would be fine but no...