Floatplane App on chromecast

Hi all,

I'm interested in the floatplane 4k but to enjoy it at its fullest I was wondering how to watch it on my TV. It doesn't have the ability to install the app, I have an apple TV, but again no app. I tried using a pie 4 and the website but even on regular resolution it cannot keep up. So I thought maybe I could use a chrome cast. Any thoughts? Thanks!

I don't have Floatplane, or a Chromecast.. But from what I remember it's possible to open up anything in a Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop (Windows) and then just press a button to 'cast' it to your Chromecast. Perhaps that is an option?
Or if you can't do that, you can download the Floatplane file (as Floatplane has DRM free downloads I think..?), open the file in Chrome and then send it to Chromecast?

Perhaps those are options.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

45 minutes ago, minibois said:

I don't have Floatplane, or a Chromecast.. But from what I remember it's possible to open up anything in a Google Chrome browser on desktop/laptop (Windows) and then just press a button to 'cast' it to your Chromecast. Perhaps that is an option?
Or if you can't do that, you can download the Floatplane file (as Floatplane has DRM free downloads I think..?), open the file in Chrome and then send it to Chromecast?

Perhaps those are options.

Do you then think that I could stream 4k video from my ipad to my apple TV? I already have that possibility, but I was thinking of direct streaming solution. So I don't have to download and then play or have to stream it from my device.