Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lunorian

Merch Store: LinusTechTips Sports Bra

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Will LinusMediaGroup add femme merch for his girl fans? I wanted Linus themed sports bra

to start with. That was Linus is closed to my heart ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think they can get the 19 units made at a low enough price for it to be profitable.


Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

 

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I don't think they can get the 19 units made at a low enough price for it to be profitable.

Step one: Go to Costco, buy the 19 undies

Step two: contact a small embroidery place (should be cheap if all you need them do is apply the logos and everything is predone)

Step two in a half: Try explaining yourself

Step three: Pay the people

Step four: Charge insane prices for the limited edition undies

Step five: Repeat the last 4.5 steps because all 19 weird men here bought all them before the ladies could.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

Step one: Go to Costco, buy the 19 undies

Step two: contact a small embroidery place (should be cheap if all you need them do is apply the logos and everything is predone)

Step two in a half: Try explaining yourself

Step three: Pay the people

Step four: Charge insane prices for the limited edition undies

Step five: Repeat the last 4.5 steps because all 19 weird men here bought all them before the ladies could.

I like your thinking. Plus! If you can find Halloween themed ones (since, you know, orange and black) I bet they could get a real good deal.

 

I thought about making a post to see how many females are actually on the forum.

But.

I didn't want to listen to the "you don't have x sex! I'm not male or female!" comments. And the mods are too rigid to accept my reply of "look down. Penis? Pick male. No penis? Female."


Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

 

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dizmo said:

I thought about making a post to see how many females are actually on the forum.

But.

I didn't want to listen to the "you don't have x sex! I'm not male or female!" comments. And the mods are too rigid to accept my reply of "look down. Penis? Pick male. No penis? Female."

I know females that wear boxers, mostly for nightwear but still, so I can see how that comment might be regarded as rude. Then there are the homosexuals and cross dressers who wear the opposite genders underwear as well to consider. Tho I won't lie the reply gave me a good chuckle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You want a picture of Linus on a sports bra? Hmm... I don’t think many people would want that. I’m male so I don’t really know. But if any more than 5 people buy a big Linus slapped on a sports bra I would be surprised. 


Things I do:

Upgrade Computers

Build Computers

Disassemble Computers

 

My System:

MSI GS65 Stealth

CPU - Intel Core i7-8750H

Memory - 16GB DDR4

Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

Storage - 512 GB SSD

Operating System - Windows 10 Home

Headset - Turtle Beach Stealth 420X+

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vitamanic said:

Let's be real, I'm sure there are enough man boobs in this community to support a sports bra line even without any female customers.

yeah i was about to ask o_o are there dudes with dudeboobs that wear sports bras in general?

Link to post
Share on other sites

A girl walks into my Den.

Been friends for years, she knows ME.

Knows of Linustechtips from my relative viewings..

 

She wouldnt mind this gift at all afaik.


Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

I know females that wear boxers, mostly for nightwear but still, so I can see how that comment might be regarded as rude. Then there are the homosexuals and cross dressers who wear the opposite genders underwear as well to consider. Tho I won't lie the reply gave me a good chuckle.

What does clothing have to do with a person's sex?

 


Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

 

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

I know females that wear boxers, mostly for nightwear but still, so I can see how that comment might be regarded as rude. Then there are the homosexuals and cross dressers who wear the opposite genders underwear as well to consider. Tho I won't lie the reply gave me a good chuckle.

Don't feed the trolls....   :)


System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vitamanic said:

Let's be real, I'm sure there are enough man boobs in this community to support a sports bra line even without any female customers.

 

Make it happen!

*rocks the manboobs* :/


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lunorian said:

Will LinusMediaGroup add femme merch for his girl fans? I wanted Linus themed sports bra

to start with. That was Linus is closed to my heart ?

I remember him mentioning in a WAN Show a few weeks ago that their analytical data suggests they don't have enough female viewers for selling women specific clothing to be profitable.

 

You could still buy a shirt.


Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vitamanic said:

Let's be real, I'm sure there are enough man boobs in this community to support a sports bra line even without any female customers.

 

Make it happen!

 

5 hours ago, Anomnomnomaly said:

Don't feed the trolls....   :)

No fun ?

8 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

*does not want to see Linus model a sports bra*
 

Sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

 

No fun ?

Sorry.

So it’s too late I guess...


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

So it’s too late I guess...

Yup, bra's are one thing, getting Linus into a thong well that's something I don't want to see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, weeblord said:

What the fuck did I walk into

Something you can’t unsee.  I suggest exiting befor even worse occurs.  It’s my plan anyway


Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Samivan911 said:

You want a picture of Linus on a sports bra? Hmm... I don’t think many people would want that. I’m male so I don’t really know. But if any more than 5 people buy a big Linus slapped on a sports bra I would be surprised. 

I’d laugh if I took a girls shirt off to get Linused. 

 

It'd be like getting gnomed haha


LTT Fan Fiction:

 

PC game list: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×