Looking for Portable Battery Bank

TheNuzziNuzz

Hi guys. In the past I have had awesome luck with quality and customer service from EasyAcc brand battery banks. Today, one of my 20,000mah models gave up the magic smoke after plugging it into a bad charger. (It lasted me well over 3 years)

I bought it quick quick charge for my old Moto X Pure phone. Now i'm in the market for a replacement but i'm having trouble finding one that meets my requirements.

Basically I'm looking for one packing some serious power (at least 20,000mah / 72 watt/hrs, preferably closer to 30k / 100 watt/hrs) I hear I can't take anything more than 100 on an airplane so maybe I will buy two. The goal is to be able to fast charge my OnePlus 6 (I believe uses Qualcom Quickcharge 3.0), preferably have usb C charging / input port. As a nerd I would love for high amperage in / out.

No budget as long as its worth it, bonuses would be waterproof but i've never needed it before so probably not worh the $ for me.

Thank you guys for the input! 

Computers r fun

How long are you away from a charger that you would require such a high mAH? If you don't mine me asking. Just seems like a high output (fast charge ability) would suit your needs without needed that much power. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

1 minute ago, Axeonelite said:

How long are you away from a charger that you would require such a high mAH? If you don't mine me asking. Just seems like a high output (fast charge ability) would suit your needs without needed that much power. 

I make various stops in and out of my car and house so my needs are very unpredictable. I've gotten away without QC with my current two 20,000mahs but now that one has died I would rather spend the $ on something that is going to work the best it can. Somtimes I am away from my house for days on end and its very convenient to never have to plug into a wall once. I spent a week in Colorado entirely on east cost electricity haha. When i'm home I just swap out my batteries and let them charge so i'm good to go when I get back with another 20 - 40k mah. I usually travel with about 60,000 Mah lol. Probably a little overkill, I guess its like having a ridiculously big engine in a tiny car...little impractical but really fun. Let me nerd in peace :) 

Computers r fun