Advice for first build, meant for gaming and hobbyist 3D modeling

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums here, but I've been watching Linus Tech Tips on YouTube for a little while now. I think it's finally time I try to build my own PC, but I need a little help to be sure everything I picked works together properly. On top of just compatibility, I want to be sure I'm not overshooting or undershooting any of the parts so I'm not spending more than I need, and not bottlenecking anything either. And of course, I want to be sure I'm not forgetting anything. But to be honest, you don't have to use what I've picked out as a guide, I just found it a kind of fun exercise in planning and budgeting.

I'm not concerned with playing games on ultra settings, but I would like to play games like the Master Chief Collection, Modern Warfare, and upcoming games like DOOM Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077 with them at least on high settings with a minimum of 60fps. I'm used to gaming on an Xbox One S, if that tells you where my baseline for improvement is.

And for 3d modeling, it's been a hobby of mine for over a decade now, using Blender and dabbling in Unreal Engine 4, but my laptop just can't keep up with it anymore and it's kind of a bummer to stop doing something I enjoy. But that's beside the point! I should also throw in I'd like to record gameplay and edit videos, but that's not really a major concern. It's not something I've done before or even know that I'd enjoy doing do it's not a requirement but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

As for aesthetics, I don't really care too much. The things I chose so far have stuck to black with red accents, but it really doesn't matter to me as much as performance and price value. I started my budget for between US$1000-1500, including Windows, one monitor, a mouse, and keyboard, and right now it's sitting just under the high end of that budget.

Feel free to ignore my part list if it would be easier to, but here it is anyway. The prices are from Amazon but I don't have a preferred source as long as they ship to the US.

Thank you so much to anyone reading this and helping me out. I apologize if it was too much information, or if there's something I forgot to specify. I can't wait to get started! And happy Valentine's day! 

Looks fine although you might consider a 3600X and stock cooler.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if I needed something other than a stock cooler for it or not. Glad it looks okay to someone who knows what they're talking about. This whole thing has me really excited and I'll be sure to post updates on the forums as I go. If anyone else has any criticisms though please let me know. Again, I appreciate it brob

a bit over but:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($309.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Amazon) much better board.
Memory: OLOy 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($57.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Inland Premium 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($72.98 @ Amazon) cheaper but performs similarly.
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB KO GAMING Video Card  ($303.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-DELTA RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($51.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.99 @ B&H) 
Monitor: AOC CQ27G1 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
Keyboard: Logitech G613 Wireless Standard Keyboard  ($59.99 @ Target) 
Mouse: Corsair DARK CORE RGB SE Wireless Optical Mouse  ($69.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $1505.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-14 22:07 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Thank you so much. That motherboard would be better and hardly costs more than the one I originally thought to use. I appreciate it so much.