Was Apple WRONG?? Or too smart...

JonoT
1 hour ago, RejZoR said:

No, for watch I'm using original one. Bought two no name chargers for watch and they both fail to charge it. It's constantly restarting and it just stops working over short time. The only charger that managed to get it to charge anywhere is RAVPower's 4port charger. I couldn't get it to work on any meaningful level with any other, not QC3.0 chargers, not standard 2.4A chargers, not original Apple 1A charger and not even on 3.6A supercharger. I don't know why, but none of unoriginal Apple Watch chargers charge it. Granted, they were all like under 5€, but still, that Qi pad was around 10 or 12€ and it's charging the phone great. But with watch, this bizarre nonsense.

Such a shame, Apple Watch chargers are so expensive. I wish they would use the same wireless charging technology as the phones and EarPods etc.  

35 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Such a shame, Apple Watch chargers are so expensive. I wish they would use the same wireless charging technology as the phones and EarPods etc.  

I don't know why it doesn't. It's so stupid that you can't throw it on any Qi charger. I once had to take Apple's charger to work to charge the watch. Even though i have racks of Qi chargers there that i could borrow. Cool design. Paying 35€ for original one is rather insane and all these no names on AliExpress just don't work. Annoying.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:14 AM, Computernaut said:

How many do they have now? Let's see. Linus Tech Tips, Techquickie, Channel Super Fun, TechLinked, LMG clips, and now Short Circuit. That's 6! 

Dont forgett about:
https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusCatTips/videos

From AT. :x

12 hours ago, Required said:

That's a good point, although that's Linus's channel specifically and is very different from the others. I was mostly just talking about the LMG channels.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.