Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
B.Toast

PC confessions

21 hours ago, Marbo said:

Please forgive me for I have sinned, it has been 3 days since my last confession. 

I just bought an Intel atom notebook out of pure curiosity. Hadn't got a clue what I was going to do with it when I made the purchase. 

Can I book a regular slot in the confessional? 

Our registers at my work run on Intel atoms, slowest mf things in the universe.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx580 @1.45ghz mem=2100mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 @3800mhz

mobo: Asus b450f

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

48 minutes ago, scuff gang said:

Our registers at my work run on Intel atoms, slowest mf things in the universe.

If I can get it to run galaxian and stuff like that I'll be happy. Going for a sub £30 arcade cab. 

Going to be tough though. £15 for the notebook and around £12 for buttons and joystick leaves me with £3 to build the cabinet. 

My monitor has a dead pixel and I refuse to put up with Asus RMA.. So I just deal with it.

Intel i7 8700K - RTX 2080 OC - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB DDR4 3200MHz - 970 Evo Plus 250GB NVMe m.2 - 970 Evo 1TB NVMe m.2 - T5 500GB External SSD - Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming Wifi Mobo - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm - 3 x 120mm Corsair SP120 Quiet - 3 x 120mm Corsair ML120 - Corsair Carbide 275R - Asus ROG PG279Q IPS 1440p 165hz G-Sync

My RGB addiction is so bad. I put it in my Dell, I already have it on my ROG, and my Surface has a luminescent paint job. My monitor has strip lights on the back and the mouse lights up too. I've considered getting therapy or starting a support group. I need to get help before the anti-RGB police come knocking.

41 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

I haven't used my desktop in over a year. 

7700k, 1080Ti, 32gb ram. 

I'll take it off your hands, just give me $50 to take care of it for you. Actually no, I won't even charge you for the honor.

2 minutes ago, Bitter said:

I'll take it off your hands, just give me $50 to take care of it for you. Actually no, I won't even charge you for the honor.

That's how mafia works.