Drivers for new pc build?

kiksaa
Go to solution Solved by BrygonSan,
4 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

thanks man do i need to download everything from there? BIOS? 

On-Board PIDE/SATA Drivers

System & Chipset Drivers

On-Board Audio Drivers

LAN Drivers?

Maybe Utility? i dont know with this guys what to download

Windows installs the default drivers already but it is recommended to go to the manufacturers website and download the drivers there. Main thing you need is the Audio , lan and chipset. 

I'm getting my new pc in next few days and what drivers should i install for it like motherboard,gpu etc.???

Odds are you'll need a driver just for the GPU, depends what you have. Are you building it yourself? Can you post specs?

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

I have gigabyte geforce gtx 1660 super gpu,cpu is r5 3600,motherboard is MSI b450 gaming plus max 

35 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

I have gigabyte geforce gtx 1660 super gpu,cpu is r5 3600,motherboard is MSI b450 gaming plus max 

If it's GeForce then you can google "Geforce Experience" and download that client and it will update your drivers to your GPU and constantly make updates when they are released. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard: Asus Z170-Deluxe ATX LGA1151 Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8 GB) DDR4-3200 Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2-2280 NVME & 1TB HDD GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8 GB PSU: Corsair RMi 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Monitor: Dell AW3418DW 34.1" Ultrawide Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400 ATX Mid Tower

55 minutes ago, BrygonSan said:

If it's GeForce then you can google "Geforce Experience" and download that client and it will update your drivers to your GPU and constantly make updates when they are released. 

i know about the graphics card dont know what to download from the drivers for the motherboard

8 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

i know about the graphics card dont know what to download from the drivers for the motherboard

I was just answering your questions. 

Follow this link to download your motherboard drivers. If you need to install drivers for your motherboard just go to the manufacturers website and lookup your motherboard to install the drivers. All I typed in google was "motherboard update drivers for msi b450" and it gave me this link. 

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-TOMAHAWK#down-driver

Hope this helps!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for his life time.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard: Asus Z170-Deluxe ATX LGA1151 Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8 GB) DDR4-3200 Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2-2280 NVME & 1TB HDD GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8 GB PSU: Corsair RMi 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Monitor: Dell AW3418DW 34.1" Ultrawide Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400 ATX Mid Tower

2 minutes ago, BrygonSan said:

I was just answering your questions. 

Follow this link to download your motherboard drivers. If you need to install drivers for your motherboard just go to the manufacturers website and lookup your motherboard to install the drivers. All I typed in google was "motherboard update drivers for msi b450" and it gave me this link. 

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-TOMAHAWK#down-driver

Hope this helps!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for his life time.

System & Chipset Drivers

On-Board Audio Drivers

LAN Drivers?

4 minutes ago, kiksaa said:

System & Chipset Drivers

On-Board Audio Drivers

LAN Drivers?

Windows installs the default drivers already but it is recommended to go to the manufacturers website and download the drivers there. Main thing you need is the Audio , lan and chipset.