AMD 5600 XT Sapphire Pulse Frames Dropping while Streaming on Twitch!

Incitable

I'm having an issue where my frames keep dropping on Fortnite while streaming using streamlabs OBS. I recently upgraded my graphics card to the AMD 5600 XT in hopes of better performance. My frames drop to 90-100 when I should be getting well over 200. My settings are all low. 

I will attach images of my PC Specs and a picture of my actual computer. Please help or let me know what I need to do to improve my performance!

GPU.PNG

Memory.PNG

Motherboard.PNG

CPU.PNG

60307988447__4F9CFB44-4558-4CC4-BD0D-B78C6616D1D0.jpeg

Which game? Are you getting 200 FPS without OBS, then dropping to 90-100 with it on?

2 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

Which game? Are you getting 200 FPS without OBS, then dropping to 90-100 with it on?

Without OBS I get pretty good frames, I usually cap it at 160. The game is Fortnite. When using streamlabs OBS my frames are inconsistent. Do you know what I could do to improve my performance or what could be causing this to happen? 

8 minutes ago, Incitable said:

Without OBS I get pretty good frames, I usually cap it at 160. The game is Fortnite. When using streamlabs OBS my frames are inconsistent. Do you know what I could do to improve my performance or what could be causing this to happen? 

From my knowledge streaming impacts CPU performance, not GPU performance

1 minute ago, _d0nut said:

From my knowledge streaming impacts CPU performance, not GPU performance

Do you know of stuff I can tweak to improve my performance? Like is my motherboard fine with my GPU or is it not reaching its like full potential? I seen a dude do a benchmark video on youtube with my same CPU and GPU for fortnite and he easily gets over 200 fps consistently. 

Your memory speed is only running at 2133mhz, ryzen relies on higher memory speeds for better performance, 3200mhz is the ideal sweet spot.

Is your memory rated for a higher speed? And if so, is it possible to enable XMP on that motherboard?

8 hours ago, Neggy-Z said:

Your memory speed is only running at 2133mhz, ryzen relies on higher memory speeds for better performance, 3200mhz is the ideal sweet spot.

Is your memory rated for a higher speed? And if so, is it possible to enable XMP on that motherboard?

I have 2 DDR4 2400 mhz GSkill 8gb RAM. Would I be able to overclock it to 3200? How would I go about doing this in my bios version for ASROCK 320M motherboard?

Ram.PNG

Does that motherboard support memory overclocking? You will need to set the memory voltage to 1.35v, first try 2666mhz, make sure the timings are on auto and see if it boots, you can work your way up from there to see how far you get, you will then need to do memory stability testing with something like memtest.

Streaming is very CPU demanding if you don't have any dedicated hardware to offload it to. You could try using your GPU video encoder instead of the CPU, but iirc, AMD's is really lagging behind  the ones from intel or nvidia.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga