WHEA uncorrectable error

Go to solution Solved by GuttingMachine,

I don't really know how is that possible, but the CPU core voltage was too low out of the box. I know they OC-ed the CPU, but I don't know how they used the CPU in this mobo that way. So now I know that the CPU undervoltage can cause this BSOD, all I did was I set the core voltage to 1.25V and it runs smoothly. Anyway, I am so happy my CPU is not dead. Thank you for your response, Mister Woof!

Hi,

I just ran into an issue I can't figure out. I bought a i9 9900K and a AsRock Z370 both used, but from a very good seller. I put my "old" M.2 drive in it, with the prev. Windows, it booted up and ran just fine, but since I have changed the Mobo, I need a clean Windows 10 install, and thats where the error comes in. Every single time at 65% of the installation the BSOD pops in, and I feel like I already tried everything. After a while, when I don't even do anything to the PC after like 3 minutes it crashes on the first installation screen.

Any idea on the BIOS settings or maybe something else I might be missing? 

Thank you in advance! 

did it enable some form of MCE in BIOS? or is there an overclock present?

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I don't really know how is that possible, but the CPU core voltage was too low out of the box. I know they OC-ed the CPU, but I don't know how they used the CPU in this mobo that way. So now I know that the CPU undervoltage can cause this BSOD, all I did was I set the core voltage to 1.25V and it runs smoothly. Anyway, I am so happy my CPU is not dead. Thank you for your response, Mister Woof!