Best Software Updater For Windows 10?

Kjennings92

The title pretty much says it all- I'm trying to find the best free software updater for Windows 10.

For the last 1.5-2 years I've been using UCheck & I'm quite satisfied that it's absolutely free! You can check it out using their official website: https://www.adlice.com/download/ucheck/ But what I'm not quite so crazy about is that it doesn't do so great when it comes to the latest versions/updates & it's overall accuracy. Hence why I'm trying to find something better that is free & not malware/adware, etc. I personally believe as a home user that it's just as important to stay caught up on system updates as well as keeping your software up-to-date just for added security. So that's why this post here exists.

I'm just wanting to see if anyone has any great recommendations, suggestions, advice, etc. If you need to ask me anything, or need extra details, go ahead & ask & I'll be sure to get back to you! 

Thanks to anyone who might be able to help! :) 

15 minutes ago, Kjennings92 said:

system updates

Windows Update. All you need.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

9 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Windows Update. All you need.

I disagree. Besides you know Windows Update is JUST for "system" updates & NOT actual software updates, right? O.o That's not good enough for me. Next please! 

Edited by Kjennings92

8 hours ago, Kjennings92 said:

Windows Update is JUST for "system" updates

All you need for Windows, any 3rd party is asking for a malware injection

Software updates are handled individually, such as Adobe's built-in handling of updates, Steam handles game updates, and so forth.

Any "all in one" software is going to come with strings attached and you are much better off doing it manually through the manufacturer's site, rather than risking some 3rd party tool.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.